'I they just made easier form them to let the teachers return instead of of firing all of us hiring new teachers' Aizawa thought.

But then he turn his attention to the students.

"Alright I'll explain how your dorm assignment work sortly but first we haven't forgotten about provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp" said Aizawa.

"I completely forgot we were there for that" said Sato.

"So much has happened it totally slipped my mind" said Mina.

"This is important listen well Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Bakugou, Iida you five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Midoriya that night" said Aizawa.

This made the class worried.

"Base on your reactions I can assume that all you knew I'll this aside a number of issues and just say this if it weren't for All Might's retirement from being a hero I would expel all of you expect for Midoriya, Jiro and Hakagure the five of you that went if course but also the remaining twelve that didn't stop them you betrayed all of trust even if it was from keeping your friends from trouble, if you want regain our confidence you'll need to obey every rule and live as model students that all now enjoy your new home" said Aizawa.

"We're supposed to excited after that" said everyone.

This was when Izuku felt bad cause he thought it was his fault so he try to lift up the mood.

"Yohohoho yo-ho-ho-ho" said Izuku as he started to sing Binks Saki.

This cause everyone just stare at Izuku while he was sing as he felt embarrassed doing this in front of the and saw but this cause the to laugh a bit.

"I never knew that you can be funny" said Sero as he was laughing a bit.

But then Katsumi also had an idea.

"Come here" said Katsumi as she drag Kaminari into the bushes.

But as soon as the got behind it and no one could see them electricity was showing and the next thing they knew Kaminari had his dumb face and started to dance along with song this cause everyone to laugh harder while Katsumi walked in the dorm and Kirishima smiled at her.

'Your getting better I'll admit that especially since you help Midoriya two times now' Kirishima thought.

While Aizawa watch his students.

'Well blowing off steam is the best think to do in this sort of situation' Aizawa thought.

"All I'll be the head chef of the kitchen and make one of the best dinner we'll eat tonight" said Izuku.

"Yeah" said Everyone.

Soon enough everyone walk in the dorm was amazed.

"Each student dormitories hold enough room for one class, guy's rooms are on the right while girls on the left the entire first floor is the common area that's where you'll find the kitchen, baths and laundry room" said Aizawa.

"Look there is even a court yard" said Sero.

"So spaces and new" said Mina.

"I'm living in a mansion" said Ochako as she fell for the count.

"Uraraka" said Iida.

While Mineta was act as pervert.

"Did he say our bath in the same common space it this heaven" said Mineta as he drooled.

"There separate by gender and you'll behave yourself" said Aizawa as he had an intimating aura.

"Yes sir" said Mineta terrified.