Archie Andrews x Reader

Start from the beginning

We walked along the nearly empty hallway "you know you don't have to carry my bag" I tried to joke to ease the thick tension between us "it's okay, was my decision" I giggled "thanks" I said softly, I felt his arm around my upper back"no problem, Y/N" I blushed more when he didn't let go.
"That's my stop" I told the boy "alright" he held my bag out and I took it "well I see you at practice I guess" "yeah" that's when I noticed he moved closer "w-well I-I have to go now have a nice d-day" I rushed out stuttering when he leaned in just the slightest bit, he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and opened his mouth to say something else but I turned around and rushed into my classroom leaving him standing there like an idiot.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Through the whole lesson I kept think about what happened or if it was just in my head, that I maybe pretend that he tried to make a move I was snapped out of my thoughts when my teacher said "Ms Lodge are you here with us today or in your dream world" the whole class chuckled and i blushed in embarrassment "n-no my thoughts are here" I tried to save myself „okay then please answer my question" Mr Kennedy pressed „uhh w-what question exactly?" the whole class bursted out into laughing „that's what thought you didn't listen, now if you don't mind pay attention and don't dream around" I simply just nodded and payed attention the rest of class.

~Time Skip to Practice~

The rest of day flew by and now I was in the changing room talking to Cheryl „I mean, it could be all in my head and nothing happened but ugh I don't know" i pulled my shirt over my head and looked at the red headed girl in front of me „okay so how about you tell me what you are talking about than maybe I could help" I nodded and unbuttoned my pants „Okay so basically Archie was walking me to my next class and carried my bag when we were at my room he gave it back to me and moved closer then leaned in just a little bit and I dumped him and run into my room and now I don't know if I just imagined it or if it really happened" I explained „oh wow" she said pulling up her training skirt „so what do you think about all this?" I asked putting on my Vixen's top and skirt „I think wasn't in you head I mean the leaning in thing maybe but the moving closer thing definitely not, I mean if that was just immigration than you have a wild mind" she said while putting on her shirt „well I guess we're gonna see" I sigh „bingo but for now Training c'mon it's the final practice before the game" I nodded and walked out with her.

„Okay my Vixens get in position" Cherry shouted we did what she said and she turned on the music „and one..two..three spin..four..five..jump..six..seven..backflip.
.eight..nine..jump..positions..pyramid..and ten."she instructed us and we did everything she said, we did our routine for about an hour "okay ladies break for 15 minutes" I sat down on one of the benches next to my sister and Betty "damn I am exhausted" Betty breathes out while leaning her head on my shoulder "another one and a half hour and then you done" I tried to cheer her up and she giggled "thanks Y/N/N" "no problem" "uhh the boys are done with their break, I think the pause had a good timing thanks to Cheryl" Veronica said while pointing at the football team "I think Cheryl has to make the break longer" the blond spoke while giving Ronnie a high five. I looked ahead and saw Archie "by the way guys I have to tell you something" I said quietly not taking my eyes off the ginger "yeah shoot" V said while eyeing Reggie
"y-yeah tell us" Betty spoke while basically drooling over the football boys, I started to tell them what happened today between Archie and I.
The girls heads snapped towards me and I was already looking at them "oh my god, finally he made a move" my Raven haired sister said "he probably hates me" I muttered „why?" I felt B's Hand on my shoulder „I dumped him because I got scared" Veronica's head fell in her hands while I looked down „no he doesn't hate you
Y/N/N" Betty tried to rescue me "yeah I agree with betts" V joined in supporting the blond "I hope" I whispered "Alright ladies pause is over let's get back to business" many of the others groaned but stood up and we continued to train for tonight's game..

~Time Skip to the Game~

We all stood in the Changing room while Cherry gave us a pep talk "okay girls we're gonna kill it tonight all eyes are gonna be on us not the other cheer team, I want that every one of you gives there best tonight and remember the whole school is looking at us so do your best and don't fail let's go!" We took our Pom Pom's and waited for the speaker to announce us "and now a big applause for the Cheerleaders of Riverdale high" the doors opened and we run out on the field waving at the people, I saw my mom and dad and gave them a big smile my mom looked at me proudly and dad waved.
We all got into position and the game started, we did our routines and screamed out our players names in unison to support them, in last five minutes of the game the points of the game were even.
Reggie passed the football to Archie who caught it with ease and took off sprinting, we all Chanted his name loudly and cheered him on and then her threw the ball and scored the winning points we all broke out into screams and a loud beep was heard signaling that the time was over, the whole team ran over to Archie and tackled him „c'mon that's your chance" Veronica whispered into my ear „but what if" „tu tu tu stop with the what ifs and get you man" cherry said and I nodded and sprinted on the field towards Archie and the team.
„You did it" i shouted happily he gave me an award winning smile, he held his arms out and I jumped in them wrapping my leg around his waist hugging him „congrats" I whispered into his ear he moved back slightly and just kissed me, I was shocked and froze in spot he pulled away "s-sorry" he began to apologize but i pulled him close and kissed him softly the whole football team and Vixens stared to cheer.
I pulled away and he sat me back down "so do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I couldn't say anything so I just nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.
That was the start of a happy relationship...

Credit: My own one