Chapter 46

Life wasn't good past these two months. Many know what I went through. I am so grateful to my readers who supported me and never gave up on me neither my stories 

Chapter 46

Yash frustrated kicks his car tire as it stops right in the middle of the road . He keeps trying Pooja's number each time it goes to voicemail making his anger shoot up in ten folds . He was restless knowing there is a guy who was hitting on her and she was drunk. He had phoned up Arth to know that she had left the bar highly drunk with the same guy . He was worried for her as it was late night and what if she was in trouble?

Loves makes me insane and confuse their own emotions . Frustration, anger and disappointment of not showing his affection on her . Guilt never lets a person in peace . Years after losing him he hadn't made peace with the fact and that was the main reason why he had been distancing himself from Pooja but how long can he dump his emotions? which hadn't let him get close to his girlfriends than a simple kiss? , Why he had always felt like cheating on her whenever he had kissed a woman and pulled away abruptly as if feeling he was cheating on someone?

Yash rakes his fingers messing up his hairs waiting in the road for an hour for a taxi . Finally he sees one and asks the driver to drive him to the club . He gets down from the cab and sees them closing the club as it was way past 1 am. He slams his hands on the car bonnet . He ask the driver to drive him to the mansion as he continues tries on her number praying that she was home.

Yash pushes her room door open and lets out a sigh of relief seeing her sleeping peacefully curled in the bed while taking his peace away. He places a deep affectionate kiss on her forehead as he whispers "You do not know how much scared I was – why this jealousy takes over when someone hits on you?"

***

Khanna calls a gathering the next morning, Yash, Zoya and Aditya fake a smile and walks towards the hall. Zoya looks up at Aditya who looks at her sadly she looks down unable to see him sad. She shouldn't have lashed out at him.

Pooja walks in with a heavy hangover and looks at Yash who passes her look which was emotionless. She ignores him, she was done with him ! at least that's what she thought.

"Khannaji you called us here too?" Zoya questions him as Meena maa and Arjun fills in .

"Wait a minute Zoya," Khanna says smiling

"Saanvi" Khanna calls her shyly. Zoya's eyes brighten up as she crushes Saanvi in a bone-crushing hug

"Saanvi didu " She squeals making Saanvi choke due to the grip as she chuckles pulling back.

"How are you Zoya?" Saanvi questions

"All good" She replies not wanting to show her sadness

"So – We called everyone to inform that –" Khanna pauses as he holds Saanvi's palm shyly as everyone look at them excited

"We are marrying by the end of this week!"

Squeals of joys and hoots erupt as both are pulled in the hugs as it fills the morning.

***