Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Zoya Keeps murderously glaring at him all the way ..A playful grin tries breaking out through his dimple cheeks Feeling her gaze bored onto his He tries his best not to drop out the goofy grin through his teeth knowing the moment He leaves his hold on her hands his teeth would be kissing the air or kissing the ground and even He is not sure whether He would be able to return back in one piece the moment He removes the tape.

"You Moron!!" She yells on top of her voice the moment He removes the tape..

He gives a goofy grin leaving her hands..Next thing Any guesses ? ..Her both hands lands on his neck strangling ...

"You moron !!..You had the nerve to Kidnap me!! You Idiot You Spoiled my Day !!.."...

Even at that moment his stupid tongue cannot keep it shut as words roll out of his mouth while gasping for breath..

"Howrr..Did..I...Spoila...Youra ..Dayu..Sweatheart?" This ignites more flames on her as She pounces onto his lap Standing both on her Knees on his lap as She strangulates him more

"You Kidnapped Me!! ..Idiot..Honestly I wanted to Start My Day without Killing Anyone Seems Like you gonna be my prey !!".

"Zoya..Zoya..." He gasps for breath trying to get out of her hold ..In the process She lands on his laps sitting as His arms snake through her waist pulling her more closer to him ..She stops abruptly .Little Sparks of Static Dancing on her Skin as His hands Comes in contact with the thin fabric..

His breath falls on her lips She instantly draws her head up to find them extremely close inches apart!!..Adrenaline rushes through her body ..A warmth of an unknown emotion embraces through her ..

"Move away !!" yells her brain .."*urgh* You stupid brain Let her live her life!" The heart sighs.."Move Away Zoya ..this is wrong !!" Yells her brain.."Why is it wrong?" the heart asks shrugging making the brain fumble "That..that..He is Pooja's!!" answers her brain.. In a swift Zoya Closes her eyes and tries moving away making him squirm as He pulls her back .

"What is Wrong with you ?" He half yells Feeling her stirring on his LAP !!

The innocent girl replies back "I was getting up!!".

"Don't Squirm!!" He yells desperately .

Zoya being the Smacking Cinderella ends up wriggling more next what happens is Zoya was bent over the seat as Adi hovers over her .

"Push him" Shouts her brain .."He will not do anything "Whispers her heart coolly plumping it's blood..."He is Gonna do that.." Shouts her brain exasperated ."He will not!!" her heart replies confidently .."How Sure are you? " Her brain tries to reason .."Because I know him more than him!!" That was it for Zoya to Open her eyes shocked about how She feels Him

Her eyes ends up colliding with his dark orbs flickering out with an unknown emotion extremely close to each other .For Once She liked their Closeness ..She loved the Feeling which warmed her heart..Aditya leans in more as on cue She closes her eyes .His hot breath falls on her neck as She digs her nails into his arms unable to get over the sensation..

"Be Safe!" He whispers with so much concern which sent chills over her spine ..

She turns her head at the same time Adi withdraws back Wrong move!! As his lips comes in contact with her lips ..They look at each other frozen Their eyes widen ..

Zoya leans back unlocking the door She runs without looking back as He sat their frozen without blinking his eyes looking at her retreating figure .