Chapter 1

Hi Everyone So This is Going to My First FF on AdiYa I have While Others Have Written are One Shot Stories on Adiya (If interested give a try)

A Cinderella Tale

Inspired From Cinderella and The Four Knights

Part 1

"Once upon a time, there was a kind, beautiful girl named Cinderella. She was always tormented by her stepmother and stepsisters. But one fateful day, she met a wonderful prince and lived happily—"

"Bullshit" She screeches " Moreover Cinderella's nowadays don't have time to meet princes because of their damned part-time jobs!" she narrates.

It's part-time jobs galore for Our Modern Day Cinderella, who works as a waitress, cashier,, etc.

She continues "Moreover, 'princes' nowadays are just huge douche bags!" ,

There Enters a douche bag flanked by two women to the park when Zoya was about to pick the fallen fairytale book up.

" They've got a Casanova complex and are so damn haughty. I wish someone would tell them to drop their high and mighty act!" ,

Zoya's tosses the Cinderella book away as She ends the story with a lesson "And that's why you mustn't wait around for some stupid prince, but rely on yourself to survive instead. Got that?"

The Two Girls around the age of ten concurs that she is indeed right , "So Girls Your Mama is here My Time is up ..Bye" Zoya waves the Girls as She Finishes her job babysitting .

***

Zoya walks down the lane after delivering the pizza to college boys .She sighs as she thought about her life just a year more for her to complete college yet she had stopped going why? Reason money. Zoya's goal in her life is to complete her degree and move forward to a higher level in life as her mother wished. She works day and night to save the hard earned money from five different part time jobs to pay her college fees but is she successful ? No ! ,Why? Because.

She comes out of her thoughts as she witness a women shouting ,"Thief thief .."

Being the Dabang Women she decides to jump in Zoya starts running behind the lady as the lady runs behind the thief .Zoya's pace slows down as she witness a motorcycle races past her as she notices the person catching the thief and returning the purse to the lady She sees from far the lady offering money but he rejects it .Zoya fails to notice him as his face was obscured by his helmet. Zoya walks forward slowly catching her breath .Pretty much Guys remember she was running ? as She gets closer to the lady she sees the lady swooning around .

"What happened are you okay maam ?" Zoya starts to make a conversation when the Lady cuts her off ,

"I am more than Okay I might have found My Princess Charming All thanks to my Glass slipper " She says dreamily

While Zoya scoffs at the metaphor Utter nonsense purse and glass slipper Zoya groans mentally trying hard to keep her mouth shut blabbering it out but for some reason Zoya felt that there are decent guys like him exist.