Chapter 43

Hey Readers?

How are You People? Thank you so much for the loving and consoling messages you guys left for me. They were so soothing in the situation as a nation my country faced . I can't say everything is alright but I Pray it is soon .

Pray For Mother Lanka ❤️️

I wrote this last week so I had only to write a para. It would take a few more days for me to actually get back to writing in the right sense.

Anyways Please Leave a Word about this update.

Chapter 43

"You said you were hungry!" Yash points out seeing her playing with the food .

"My appetite is gone!" Zoya says sadly

"Why is that baby?" Yash asks innocently while stuffing the lasagna into his mouth .

"Don't baby me ! – It's because my heart is empty !" She slaps on his arm making him chuckle .

"Pooja and Aditya are together –they went out together!" Zoya tells begrudgingly to see Yash munching the piece of lasagna now with a force .

"So what –I don't give a damn !"

"Fists are clenching and teeth's are gritting without any damn?" Zoya asks innocently while blinking her eyelashes at him .

Yash gets defensive "I –DON'T – CARE!" He emphasizes

"Just be honest with your feelings Yash!" Zoya advises as she continues "Bottling everything in will make you sick!'

Yash looks away while having his meal in silence . After few minutes He turns his head to see Zoya chewing onto a small piece slowly as if not to hurt the lasagna .

"Don't You feel upset when you are being left out all the time?"

"No!" Zoya says quickly but looks down at her plate feeling sad

"Yash come lets have lunch-"I am starving - "Yash mimics her words as she shots him a glare "Then what was that?—Don't bottle up everything inside darling –you will get sick" Yash throws back her words while getting onto her nerves .

Zoya with her index finger asks him to move forward as she leans in – Once he is at her hand reach she whacks the back of his head making him let out a grumble .

"I hate you for this!" Yash mumbles while rubbing his head

Aditya and Pooja walk in at the exact time . Pooja ignores Yash and passes a warm smile at Zoya who reciprocates . Aditya looks Zoya and raises his brow asking her What's wrong – Zoya looks down what is she too answer? – She was upset because he went out with his girlfriend? or to be girlfriend ?

"Zoya—Aditya helped me retrieve my things from the boutique!" Pooja squeals in happiness while she says .

Yash excuses himself and walks out of the hall to his room. Zoya smiles at Pooja "I know he doesn't let down his loved ones!" – Zoya's voice cracks but still having a smile intact she carries the plates to put do the dishes .

***

Yash pulls out his phone and gazes at the smiley face she had drawn back in Shimla . He swipes unlocking his phone and clicks on the gallery and sighs seeing her pictures . She looked more young and beautiful with her smile blooming but since He came back from America he hadn't seen her happy .