Chapter 39

A Longer Update of 6.5k Words Enjoy!

Chapter 39

"Oh so my cover has blown off?" Mr.Hooda laments looking at Mr.Mohan who was upset that he hid it from him .

"Why did you have to that? Don't I have the right to know?" Mohan asks upset while Mr.Hooda looks down not having an answer

"Mr.Hooda – I do not advice you to discharge at this stage your case is worsening!"

Mr.Hooda smiles as he says brushing off "All will be fine Doctor – A Donor would be found soon and I hate being caged inside four walls –I'll come over for chemo therapies" He assures the doctor.

Mohan sighs knowing how stubborn Mr.Hooda is no wonder that the Hooda boys have inherited stubbornness from their Grandpa.

***

Zoya bumps into Aditya while walking out of her room as Aditya was coming to her . Adi holds her safely snaking his arm around her waist . Zoya looks up from the embrace .

"Look to your front while walking Zoya" He says softly concerned as he makes her stand .

"Adi—th—ya" She prolongs his name nervously

"Can You remember what ---I mean—that night—after –we drank –what happened?" She asks fumbling

Aditya runs his two fingers around his temple "I've blacked out for the first time Zoya"

His answer disappointments her as her face falls to save her face she says quickly "Even I've passed out –Even I have no recollection of that night!"

Aditya tried rummaging his brain to recollect –but nothing did frustrated he decides to catch some sleep at least that would help but Zoya , "Are you fine Zoya?" He asks slowly taking a step towards her cupping her face in his palms forcing her to look at him .

"What will happen to me? –I am fine –Why the heck even you care what happens to me?" Frustrated She pushes his hands using her right hand and with the help of the crutch walks into the room –

"I care!" he replies back pissed

Zoya stops on her tracks turning around as she asks him "Why do you care?"

"Because you are my—"

"I am your?" She asks hopefully

Taking a sigh he walks inside her room and takes her in a hug "You are important to me Zoya---I do not know how to put in to words how much you mean to me !" He says looking down at her who was looking at him from the embrace .

"What place do I have in your life Jahanapannah ?"

"You want to know?" he asks slowly and softly as she nods

"You are my—" , His phone rings at the correct time making Zoya let out a frustration sigh.

Aditya looks upset too he thought to open up but this phone , He leaves her as he takes the phone from his pocket to see the caller id showing Pooja .

Zoya frowns not liking her always acting as a barrier between them – She had no hard feelings towards Pooja – She loved Pooja liked a sister but The fact Aditya loves her hurts her .

"Talk to her" Zoya says softly "only she matters to you" she whispers under her breath as Aditya looks at her apologetically answering the call .