Soon after all the kids met up and and took Izuku to the police but on his in the police station Izuku and say a word and after that they went home but for Shoko when she about go home something was about to change.

"There you are Shoko I was afraid that something happened to you after you visit mom you didn't respond to my message so I was worried" said ???.

"I'm sorry Fuyumi" said Shoko.

But then there was a loud crash.

"He's been like that since he came home feel free to say hi" said Fumikage.

Then Shoko walk to the training room.

'If All Might can't be the No. 1 hero anymore the that means it's finally my father's' Shoko thought as she remembered all the things her father did that made life hell.

But the she look inside and saw that everything was destroyed and covered in fire.

"I don't accept it not like this should have earned it myself not by him retiring" said Endeavor.

Shoko didn't have a word to say after seeing her father like this meanwhile Izuku was in police custody and told them everything that happened except for a few things AFO said to him but after that Recovery girl came and healed Izuku legs completely and unlike other times she didn't scold him she thought she shouldn't after what he went through but as the police said not to go wondering around and was about to leave the police Recovery girl gave Izuku a note and he decided that he would read at home but as he got home he felt tired and lay down his bed and fell asleep but got up later.

"Ugh what time is it" said Izuku.

Then he checked his phone and saw that it was really late but the he got up and splash his face with water but when he did he remembered AFO talking about his family and how kind they were and how the world end them.

'If they kind why did the world end them and let AFO become become this way or was he just say that cause he's tell me that I have pure villains blood' Izuku thought as he held tight the sink.

But of whole information of both side of his family being villains made Izuku just lose it and punch the mirror not only leave shard glass but his fist bloody.

"Dammit why did I have to be born a into a family of villains" said Izuku.

Then Izuku got to the bandages and started to wrap around his bloody fist and walk back to his room and try to lay down and calm down but then remember the note that Recovery girl gave him and sit back up.

"I wonder what's on it" said Izuku.

The he started to read it.

"Dear Mr. Midoriya I'm sorry that I try to punch you in the balls and thank you for saving me even though you just met me please ge better soon so I can thank you in person okay" said Kota letter.

But Izuku just smiled and cried a bit.

"Thanks Kota I need something like this" said Izuku.

That when Izuku fell back to sleep and in the morning some of the teacher were in front of Nezu.

"Thank you All Might you save thousands of people lives over the years but in doing so it cost you your body and strength as a citizen and a hero also the principal I can not express how grateful we all are to you however given all that has happened there are many who believe you should not be at teacher at U.A some are pointing out that our trouble start when you became a teacher they're worried that the children will continue to be in danger and you can't protect them anymore it is a delicate situation never the less I believe I know what we need to do to ease the concern the the public as expressed we must strengthen our the faith they have in the heroes we have left it true the threat we face is troubling we will protect and train more focus and diligence then ever before that is why we're going to implement a plan I had in mind I'm counting on you to convince the students family" said Nezu.