Chapter 32

Thank you for reading my book. I hope you're loving the story so far. There's a few more chapters left, but don't worry there's going to be an epilogue.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can’t seem to…In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. “Yi Soo” he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another.

My feelings for him never once change. After he left from my life, I never once forget about him. One day I was so miserable, I stayed in my room for a whole day and my dad was so worried about me. He came and sat beside and asked, but I think he knows why. Years past from that day, but for some odd reason my dad accepted that I love Channie, I don't know how it happened but he just did.

"Channie... My dad accepted us being together" I said to him while he was stroking my long soft hair.

"Really.. That's good and I hope our family are in good terms now" he replied.

"I think they are now, why didn't they settle their differences 7 years ago.. Why now" I said while my hard leaning on his shoulder.

"Well life always have their ways of being cruel and sometime it make it happier again" he replied.

"So are we a couple again?" I asked.

He whispered in my ear "Yes Yi Soo" and I smile at him.

We just sat together  under the dark night sky, watching the stars together. I wish this moment never ends. Finally for all these years I Reunited with Channie. The person that I love. The person I cherished the most. The person that falls in love with me first eventually I falls for him. My childhood friend who waited for me to return and I also waited for him,but we manage to be together despite of all the ups and downs.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-
The next day

I woke up with the sound of birds cripping and the sunlight beaming on to my face. I saw that my friends were still fast asleep. Who would of thought these two knows Exo like me. Well we live in a small world I guess. As I about to go back to sleep, I heard a buzz from my phone, Who could it be?

I on my phone and see the nofication from him. My lips lifted upwards when I saw the name of the person.

Channie : we gonna be at the beach wanna go? Bring your friends too.

Yi Soo : sure I tell them... Love u 😘

Channie :love u too😘

"Guys wake up... We're going to the beach... With Exo" as I shouted at them they woke up. At first I only siad going to the beach they didn't want to go but when I added exo... They woke up instantly. I knew that would work.

We got ready. Ara and Hana already wearing their bathing suits and that's left me struggling to choose. I was torned between what bathing suit to wear. So I let them Choose.

"Guys which one the pink one or the blue one?" I asked them while holding the bathing suits.

"I like the blue one" Ara replied.

"Yes the blue one.. Because I see a bright future ahead" Hana said to me. Why is she so weird but I think that was just how she is, I guess. Still   Ara didn't tell me how she knows about the other day that I was in danger that I was being followed.