Chapter 26

Thanks for reading my book. It means a lot. Comments and vote it mean a lot. 😊

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Anger is a silent huntress looming in the night, ready to strike when you least expect it. hovers over you like morning fog, clouding your judgment.
My dad was so furious. Anger boiled deep in his system, as hot as lava. Why was he mad at him?. All of this happened when I was still unconscious.

"JUST LEAVE!!" my dad shouted at Channie.

So without hasitation, Channie ran and get out of there. He was actually scared of him. He ran, like the winter breeze colliding into inanimate objects and crashing waves hitting the shore line. Like eagles soaring across indigo skies and a herd of cheetahs racing through verdant meadows. He was  running as quickly as his long legs can carry him, bolting down the stairs and through the front door.

Few hours had past, I was still unconscious for a long time. My dad was there sitting on a chair that was beside the bed. He was so worried about me.

I opened my eyes and saw my dad sleeping beside me while holding my hand. He must be worried sick about me I thought in my head. I just watched my dad until he woke up.

"Hi dad" I said softly.

"Hi Yi Soo.. Are you OK.. Are you hurt?" he said with a worried face.

"I'm fine dad... I just got a few bruises....thankfully somebody save me" I replied.

"Just a few bruises.. That's not a few"he said while checking my hands.

" Dad where were the guys who save me? "I sad curiously.

" Well there's only one guy send you here.. I think his name is Chanyeol "he said to me.

" Wait how do you know his name"I replied.

"Well I just know"

"Where is he?" I asked him.

"Listen here.... Promise me you won't be near Chanyeol family ever again.. OK" he said while holding my hands.

"But why?"

"Well let's just say his family did something to our family in the past" he replied.

Questions were building in my mind constantly. It will never stop. What happened in the past that I don't know about?... How does my dad know his name beforehand?

"And one more thing you two cannot be a couple.. OK... Yi Soo" he said.

"But.. dad why can't I be with him?"

"No buts " he replied.

"And one more thing you're Grounded young lady for 2 weeks" he said scolding me.

Yes my dad is super strict. He never used to be liked this. It all changed when my mom and brother died and he became overprotective towards me.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-
FLASHBACK

After the car accident, my dad was so sad and depressed because of what happened. He woke up and saw me, mom and my brother. As he was calling the ambulance, someone came towards him. This person someone familiar. But as this person walked towards him.

"Hey are you alright" the person said to him. This was the same person who hit my dad's car.

My dad just stayed silent. He just dialed the number.

"Sorry about this" the person said.

"I'm so sorry.. And you guys were there when we were about to move"

He just keep silent.

"You know who I am... I'm Chanyeol's uncle.. Who were there too to send them off"he said softly to my dad.

END OF FLASHBACK

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

My dad already fast asleep in his room. I was just thinking on what my dad just told me. The thought trundled through my brain like  through a train, with no intention of stopping. For some odd reason I have the urge to call Channie  and wanted to know  what happened between him and my dad.

"Annyeong(Hello)"I said softly.

" Yi Soo are you OK... Are you hurt... "he said rapidly and I could hear that he was worried about me.

" Aww.. So sweet"I whispered loudly.

"I heard that.. Oh you think that am sweet..." he replied with a soft tone and I know that he was smiling at me at the other end of the line.

"I'm fine Channie ... Thanks for saving me.." I said with a smile on my face.

"No problem" he replied.

"So where are we going tommorow?" he said.

"I can't I'm grounded... I can't go out with friends for 2 weeks"

"But what about our promise" he pout.

"Well I can't go against my dad's rules"

"OK but we can still talk with each other.. And call... And text too" he said.

"Sure..." I replied. I know my dad specifically said not to date him,but I can't just not talk to him.I can't denied my feelings anymore. And does my dad hate him or was there Something  happened between our families that I don't know about. Is his family and my family are rivals well I just need to wait and see I guess.

"Yess!!" he shouted so loud even I heard it nearby.I think he was little too excited. Don't tell me he didn't went home yet. Is he here? I question myself.

"Channie where are you?" as I was saying it, he was still near my neighbourhood because I saw him when I was about to close the curtains.

"Nevermind I saw you" I smile and wave at him.

"Really... yeah I saw you" he replied smiling and wave at me happily.

"Wait I'm coming to you?" he said.

"Wait what... How are you supposed to go to my bedroom when my dad is still sleeping in the next room and plus my bedroom is in the second floor" I replied to him.

"I have my ways"he said with a smirked.

As I was about to say something I saw him climbing up the ladder that was at my backyard. I don't think he can get up here.

I turned my head for a minute and I heard a deep voice.

" Yi Soo I made it"he said it as he was closing the windows.

I could feel that I was excited or I just love him so much.

" So let's just hang out here than"he said to me.

I don't know what came over me. I just walked towards him and wrapped my arm around him and kiss him passionately. It took him by surprise but he kiss me back.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

So what do you think about the story so far is it good? Comment and vote it means a lot. ❤️

 ❤️