Chapter 2

Thank you for the comments and feedback from my previous chapters. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too and continued reading it. Please comment as many as you want, vote and share. 😊

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

I was blushing so hard that the blush burned through my cheeks and my face felt like a hot oven. There's a kind of blush that shows the soul, a sort is a compliment to the eyes and fragile sweetness within ourselves. It can also show timidness come from deep down from our mood, feelings and emotions. I suddenly felt uncomfortable or awkward as I attempted to store away my rosy cheeks behind my thin skinny fingers.

The secret was a word that everyone uses. It was so kept something from them. It could be deceiving to others or it could be used to protect someone. In my case, I kept them to shield myself from the outside world or to escape from reality.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

I can't take the incident that happened today out of my mind. I felt like someone had taken a knife to my head. I leant my head against the headboard of my bed. Squeezing my blue eyes shut, I want that memory to disappear off my brain. The rest of my world became detached. All I was focus on, all I know was the memory of that moment.

My bedroom was my favourite room. I love it because it was the only room in my house where my dad  barely at home because he was so busy. The room where I locked myself away from the rest of the world.

The door was white, with some scratches at the bottom from my cat scraping it with her claws. My cat scratches the door when she wants to come into my room. The door handle was brown and metal. At the complete bottom of the door was a rubber flap, which I do not know the reason why it is there. The room was about three lengths of my arm span, including the closet.

The floor in my room was wooden, and it creaks when stepped on. However, I do have one white, plush carpet approximately in the middle of the floor. It was rather clean-looking, considering it was white and that it was not washed regularly.

To the left of the door was a leather chair, of which was of no particular use, besides hanging half-used clothes on it. Past the chair is my electronic station, where I charge my phone at night, and also to charge all my electronic stuffs. rectangular window overlooking our backyard garden. It was a pleasant view of a cold room.

On my blue pastel queen-sized bed there are a few plushies. There's a pink rabbit one and a white Teddy bear that are super cute and adorable. I can't sleep without them I know what you were thinking I'm already 17. Why would I have these cute plushies, I say why not who says you can't have them when you are  the same age as me. Who says when you are my age you can't love cute, adorable and lovely stuff lonely kids could play. I still don't get it why people perspective is different and mine was way more different. Wait I lose track again, where were we oh yes my plain normal sized room.

It was a simple room without much purpose other than sleeping, meditating, and just doing nothing basically . But I am a down-to-earth person, and it matches what I need in my life my pathetic life.

It was getting late, and all of a sudden the shining bright sun had gone down. A young girl, wait am I young. OK whatever, a young girl such as myself wanted nothing more than to lay down and to enveloped by the warmth of silence of the surroundings.

Never had I thought that I wanted the silence so badly, but there I was ready to lay in my queen size bed prepared to be swept away to forget the unforgettable event that happened and hope that the silence or my slumber will help me forget everything.

I woke to the sound of the ring of my phone. My phone is a blue iPhone. The design of it is very beautiful. It was  thin and smooth. My eyes open like two flashlight beams. This was because as I was reaching for my phone that was beside me on top of the brown wooden bedside table. I heard a very familiar deep raspy voice.

" Annyeong" (Hi) - random person.

I was so speechless, words can't even be formed. I put one of my skinny hand on my mouth as that person said hi to me.

" Wait what?!! " I shouted so loudly to the person on the other line, that I think the neighbours can hear me. At the moment my dad was on his business trip, so he was not at home as of right now. I was all alone in this house as usual. What would you expect this is my life.

"Hey it's me Chanyeol, the cute tall guy in school remember" he was saying that while smiling on the other end of the line.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't speak at all.
One, how did he have my number. Two, why did he called me at night when I was asleep. Wait I think I know he likes me right. Anyways... Three, why did I put my phone number in my diary in the first place. I think it was when I lost my phone but that's another story. Stupid Yi soo  as I said that I smacked my head. I am an idiot for doing that.

"Hello!" he said to me to assure that I was still there.

As he said that I was just there silencing myself from that one word alone.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Thanks for reading I hope you're enjoyed it. 😁

Updates for this story : Friday - Sunday

Feel free to comment, vote and share it means a lot.