Chapter 31

Thank you for reading my book. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too and continued reading. ❤️

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

Channie saw the shock register on my face before I could hide it. A small smile played on his lips, I guess he gets that a lot. Baekhyun too saw us shocked.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"Well, we're on a vacation" Channie replied.

"Us too" I said while pointing to Ara and me.

As I finished saying that the other members came down stairs. Me and Ara just stared at them. Who could blame us six beautiful handsome guys are going down the stairs with their soft smooth skin and also they were Exo. They were like angels that came from the sky.

"Oh Yi Soo it's been a long time" Chen said as he came towards me and hugged me.

"And Ara you too" he gave her handshake.

"Hey Yi Soo it's not like I miss you or anything" Kai said while not giving eye contact to me.

"Yes I remember you... Hey there" Lay said as he shake my hand.

"Oh Yi Soo right.. I have met you before once" Suho said while kissing my hand.

"Hi" D.o. Said while waving at me.

Yes I remembered him the big eyes guy. And the guy who act like a Prince during high school and now they are famous idol. Who would of thought of them being an idol. So all of them remembered me. I could feel a smile registered on my face.

"Hi I'm Xuimin.. Nice to meet you" he said with a smile.

"Ara you're back!" all nine of them shouted at the same time.

I grabbed her hand and whispered  "how do you know them?"

"Well I know Sehun before he was an idol... And the others I know from him and that's why I became a fan" (the girl that sehun save at the bridge 😉)

"Oh I see" I replied.

"How do you know them?" Ara asked.

"Well I know them during high school.. Well only seven of them... Xuimin and Sehun I'm don't think we met before.

" Hey Yi Soo, Why are you guys here? "Channie said curiously.

" Well we heard noises coming from the room next to us... So we just want it to stop"Yi Soo replied.

"Yes what she said" Ara said nervously.

"Yi soo remember me" Baekhyun said to me.

"How could I forget you Baek... Are you and Eun Ji OK... Did you do something again?" I said while glaring at him.

"Well we became good friends... no wait she'll my girlfriend now" he replied.

"I know good thing you guys are OK now" I said to him.

"So you two stayed in the room next to us"Sehun said while looking at Ara.

What's with this two. Do they like each other or something, I thought in my head.

" Well kind of with our other friend, Hana"I said softly.

"Wait Hana... Kim Hana" Kai said harshly and I think he knows her. I think it was just my assumption. (Hint the girl he pushed 7 years ago)

"Yes... Why do you know her" I said to him.

He just kept silent. I wonder why.he just continue what ever he was doing earlier.

"Hey I think we got to go nice seeing you again" I said while walking to the door.

All the other members went upstairs and that's leave Channie. He whispered to me"Do you still like me although I'm an idol? ".

" Yes, I text you tonight I whispered back.

"So, are you guys free tommorow? ... How about you three come with us and go to the beach together" Channie asked us.

"Sure" I replied.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

In our room, we were just continuing whatever we were doing earlier. We looked at Hana in the eyes. How did she know Kai I thought in my head.

"Guys I know you guys want to know how I know Kai" she said while looking at both of us.

"How did you know" I asked.

she said "we met 7 years ago in a cafe while he was pushing me near the restroom."

"Wait... So that was you?" I said while I was  surprised.

"Wait you were there?" she replied.

"I guess so" I said.

"Yi Soo... How did you know Chanyeol and the guys" Ara said with a soft tone.

"" Well... He is mine childhood friend when I was a kid and we just met again today... Because I moved to a new city and met you guys... And he used to be my boyfriend... I think we are now"I said to them.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

It was the midnight everyone was sleeping but me, I can't go to sleep because I kept on thinking of Channie. I look outside the window, the thick black starry sky with the twinkling city lights makes the scenery beautiful.

I think I need some fresh air. So I went outside. As I was closing the door, Someone grabbed my hands and pulled me to go where ever he was going. Yes it was this tall fella right here... Channie. I started to smile. He was too. He brought me to to the beach. It looked different at night but different in the good way.
He askedd me to sit down beside me. So I did.

"So, Yi soo what you been up too all this years? "he asked me with a smile.

" Well... Nothing much just contuing my studies "I replied.

" That's good.. And Yi Soo we didn't get to finish it"he said while looking at me with a smirk.

"Wait what.. What did we didn't get to finish" I said while I was confuse.

"You never change... Yi Soo" as he said that he planted his lips to mine.

I was surprised at first but, I just kiss him back.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Thanks again for reading my book. How's the story so far? ... I know this chapter is boring. There's a few more chapters left. Comment and vote it means a lot.