Chapter 3

Thanks for the comments and feedback from my earlier chapters. How's the story so far. I hope you love it.😊

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

Words just left me. I stared at the white ceiling with a blank expression and my heart-felt silence. The moment I realised that his words, I can't even interpret it anymore.

Those words right there makes it as if he is speaking in another language that I couldn't even understand. That moment the words stopped.

"Hello, is anybody there, Yi soo"

I can imagine his expression right now. I think he was smiling.

"Hi there Chanyeol," I said nervously, but deep down, I was so furious.

"Yi soo, what are you doing now?"

"I was sleeping, but someone wakes me up!" I sarcastically replied.

He laughed so hard at me. It was so loud. It was timid at first, stopping and starting. He wasn't done yet though. I was waiting for so long, my arms folded, my eyebrows arched.

I wanted to stay a straight face, flip my hair and hang upon him. He was just laughing at me, not with me, but before I could stop myself my poker straight mouth twitched upwards and before I knew it I was giggling with him.

" By the way sorry I took your number without permission, sorry," he said this with sincerity.

Yi Soo you need to snap out of it. Just be angry at him. I know he's cute and all but please contain yourself.

"Apology not accepted, "I said this with the I don't care face.

" Pretty please, " He said that so cutely.

He repeated it until I gave in.

" By the way, I didn't properly introduce myself, I'm Park Chanyeol, I love listening to music, I can sing, play instruments and I can rap too," he said this as if he wanted to be my friend. Maybe he will, maybe not.

" Hi there nice to meet you, wait how you know my name, you probably heard it"

"Yes, I know your name from Baekhyun.

That silly rascal.

" Bye then"

"Wait I have an offer for you"

" I was wondering would you want to go out with me"

" Why would I"

"Because if you don't I would tell everyone your secrets every last detailed of it"

I could feel his smirk as he was saying those words.

What would I do in this situation? This was quite unbelievable and shocking really. My mind was sent reeling that I couldn't comprehend or process what he actually said. Why would I agree to this, I need to disagree. But wait people will know my deep darkest secrets that I kept from everyone even my best friend doesn't know half of my secrets, she knows some of it.

"OK just for a week"

"No 3 weeks"

" 2 weeks"