Chapter 22

Thanks for the comments from my previous chapters. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too and continued reading it. ❤️❤️

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

When he looked at me it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke. Yes, I am falling for him. This giant guy right here, Park Chanyeol. I keep falling in love with you and each time is harder than the last. Every time the feeling gets deeper, more complete, more bewitching. Yi Soo now you can't deny that you're falling for him as I thought in my head.

We pulled away from the kiss. I looked into his eyes. Those sparkling eyes of his. He was staring at me too.

"Umm.. Channie" I said it nervously.

"Yes Yi Soo" he replied softly.

"If you want to know about Taemin you can but after the competition.. OK" I said while fidgeting with my hands.

He just continued to strumming the guitar while singing. He said that all three of them will be in a band. I wonder what name will they come out with.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

This was my first time seeing them together practising. It was actually pretty fun and exciting. Baekhyun was the one who played the keyboard or is that a piano. Chen I think he will be the main vocalist and Channie well he will be playing the guitar. I wonder what song will they play during the competition.

"OK, guys let's start from the top" Channie said to them.

"Channie here a towel for you and you to Chen"as Baekhyun said that he tossed the towels to them.

Maybe he's not to bad after all. Deep down, I mean really deep he could be kind. But still he's attitude that I hate.

They started their practice again. They were actually pretty good. As I heard them sing it was music to my ears. Chen has a smooth and relaxing voice, if that makes sense. Chen has some very awesome and sweet honey vocals that are angelic. As for Baekhyun he actually skills playing the piano and his voice too were angelic.

As for Channie. His deep voice that always gets me. His raspy singing voice that always melts me everytime.

"So Yi Soo what do you think?" Chanyeol asked me.

"It was amazing" I replied to them while clapping.

All three of them smiled back.

"Guys let's take 5"Channie said to everyone.

For some reason, Chen walked towards me. What did he want from me? I could see in his eyes that he had something to say, but what?

" Yi Soo can we talked?" he asked with a serious expression on his face.

" OK what do you want?" I replied a bit harshly.

"I just want to say sorry I hurt your feelings long ago"

Wait was he apologising to me. I was so shook.

"Sorry for making you cry.. Sorry for making your heart hurt so bad for so long.. I'm so sorry Yi Soo.. Can we start over?" he said with a sad and a sincere voice.

"I forgive you Chen.. I'm over it already.. I think I liked someone else so we cannot be together... Sorry" I replied back to him.

"I know you like someone...I like someone else too... I just want us to be friends... So what do you say" he said to me gently.

"Sure" I replied.

"Wait you know I like someone.. But how?" I said it while thinking.

"let's just say... You were so dense and stubborn to admit your feelings Yi Soo"he said while coming a bit closer.

Then he whispers to me" I know it's Chanyeol that you like"

I slapped his shoulder playfully. I glad that we stayed as friends now. No more painful memories to let us be apart because we used to be friends.

"Who's the lucky girl" I said to him.

"Well actually you know her, but I'm not going to tell you" he replied back with a smirk.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

On our way back. Chen and Baekhyun  already went back home. So it left me and Channie. I packed my stuff.

"Yi Soo I walked you home he asked me.

"Ok"I smiled at him.that's the only word that I could say, maybe I was nervous.

He smiles back with his bright smile that always will melt everyone.

When we walked together, I felt something a little different, well it wasn't our first time walking together, the sun beamed down on us, the blue sky with no clouds, the nice gentle breeze blew on my long hair.

"Well Yi Soo, So it's about a few more days of our promise.. So what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked while walking side by side with me.

"Well I'm  fine with anything" I replied while not making eye contact.

"OK then" as he said that he grabbed my hand so that he could hold it.

How sweet was he? I could feel the warmth of his hand. The gentle and delicate hands that were warm. I think I'm blushing again. I could feel my cheeks were burning.I hoped he doesn't see this.

Finally reached my place. He sends me until the wooden front door.

Is he about to say his goodbye? I got on my tippy toes and kiss his cheeks. It got him by supprised. I could see his expression. He just stood there speechless.

As I about to go inside, I turned to face him and  said"Channie see you... And Channie, I like you.. I really do"

He was still standing there with no words coming out of his mouth. I went inside and closed the door. I leaned my back on the door. I could feel my face turning bright red and I was smiling at the same time. I am glad I told him.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

So she told him that she like him. I hope you like my story so far. Thanks again. Comments and vote it means a lot. ‍😊

 ‍😊