Chapter 12

Elliot's POV

When we left Domino's family house it soon started to rain. I held on to his hand tighter, even though he promised me everything would be alright.

I kept my eyes on Domino because I was too scared to look out of the window. He would glance at me when he had time. Every time he gave me a sweet smile that made my heart skip a beat.

I remembered the second week we were together. He took me to the park. As the kids we were we ended up in the spring water. He kept throwing water at me and I just laughed at his childish side. When he had enough of my laughing, he went to me and threw me over his shoulder. I couldn't stop myself in laughing as he swung me around. Our laugher was stopped by a guard telling us to get out or he would call the cops. 

We hurried out of the water. Domino fast took my hand in his and pulled me out of the park. We were still laughing hard. As we got to the car I was crying because of my laughter. I bend over holding onto my stomach. only to look up to find Domino looking at me with a happy smile. I just went over to him and stood on my toes and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips.

I found myself back in the car. I looked at Domino only to find him staring at me with fear in his eyes. I heard him scream my name, but everything was moving in slow-motion. In a split second we were hit by something big that caused the car to roll around and straight into a three.
Everything turned black. But I forced myself to open my eyes only to find Domino yelling at me to keep my eyes open and stay with him. He couldn't move because of the glass in his side he was bleeding from his head but didn't seem to care. But he held his arm out for me. I tried my hardest to place my hand in his, but I couldn't move.

"Domino." I said with a low voice as tears were running down my cheeks.

"It's going to be okay, the help is on its way." He said trying to calm me, but I could clearly hear the fear in his voice.

"Domino... I-I..." I tried to tell him that I loved him, but I was too weak to speak.

"I know Love, I love you too." He said as tears started to run down his cheeks. I just gave him a soft smile before everything turned dark.

---------------------------------------------

Don't hate me for this. Just remember to comment and vote. Please!

Ps. remmeber you matter.