Chapter 6

"Domino's POV"

We got into the house. I sat the bags on the floor and took my shoes off, damn my feet hurt, it was good that I got some new shoes.

I looked over at Brandon he stood there without shoes and the bags in his hands with a big smile on his lips. Damn boy. I smiled at him. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. When I pulled back his cheeks were bright red.

My phone made a message sound in my pocket. I pulled up my phone and saw it was from Michael. He needed help with something at the office.

"Hey Brandon, I have to go to the office at my work, while I'm gone can you put the clothes to the closet in the bedroom? I made room for your clothes."

"Y-yes sir." I kissed his check.

"I don't know when I'll be back but there's food in the kitchen."

"Okay."

"And Love, we'll talk about the thing when I get home again." He nodded. I smiled. I took my new shoes on and went to the car.

When I got to the office, I had to do some paper work. Michael said it was important. Something about new joiners in the club I needed to make sure they were clean and never had hurt anyone. But all I could think about was Brandon. He was so damn cute. I had never been this happy with another person, and I had only known him for a couple days.

I just wished I could hold him in my arms forever and never let him go. But I knew he was not a little boy. He was nineteen years. Damn I was three years older than him. He was just so little and skinny.

There I was sitting at my desk looking at my work. Only ten minutes and I could go home to him. And hug him tight. The ten minutes went by fast when I got out it was raining like crazy. I ran over to the car. Damn why did I always park the car so far away. When I finally was in the car, I was soaked. I drove home.

When I got inside Brandon was waiting for me by the door. His face got choked when he saw how wet I was.

"A-are you okay?" he asked and took a step closer to me.

"No, I'm really freezing and I feel a bit sick... but I just want to hold you." I answered with a tired voice I smiled softly at him.

"Y-you should get out of your clothes, want me to help? You look too tired to do it by yourself." He took a step closer again while blushing.

"Yes please." I just answered.

He took my hand and pulled me slowly into the bedroom. He took off my shirt threw it against the wall. He pulled down my pants and pulled them off me and threw them to the shirt.

"Damn your boxers are wet too. How far away did you park your car?"

"When I ran it felt like forever to get there cause off the rain."

"O-okay.. H-hmm do you w-want me t-to take t-them o-off too?" he was brighter red than I had ever seen him before.

"If you want too." I gave him a dirty look. He blushed. Damn he's so cute.

He slowly pulled my boxers off and turned all red in his face. He fast found some new clothes to me. I took the clothes on with his help. After that we went to bed. He cuddled up to me to hold me warm. And damn it worked I slowly fell asleep to his warm.

"Brandon's POV"

I woke up to me laying so close against him. I kissed his cheek and stood up from the bed I went out to make him some breakfast. I had a feeling that he was sick and I would feel bad if he would make me breakfast.