Chapter 10

"Domino's POV"

I pushed him down against our bed and crawled on top of him. He was as red as a tomato. It was so damn cute. Every time I saw his face, I wished that he always would be mine and only mine. I wished we would grow old together.

Ever since he came into my life I been complete. All I want is for him to be happy I'll do everything in my power just to make him happy.

If somebody in the club looks at him the wrong way. God save them because I was going to kill them.

Bran- no wait Elliot was mine only. I had to get used to calling him Elliot. Though the name fits him better.

I laid down beside him. He laid his head on my chest and listened to my heartbeat. My hand went to his hair. I slowly let my fingers slide through his hair. He started purring softly, god I loved when he did that.

Soon his breathe slowed down I knew he fell asleep. I closed my eyes and let the sleep take over.

I woke up with arms and legs wrapped around my body. I had my arms safely around him as he snuggled farther into my body. I looked down at his face. This boy was mine. The thought made me smile. I hugged him closer to me.

Soon he started laughing and I laughed with him.

"Domino, why didn't you wake me up when you woke up. We have a busy day, and I really want to change my name I'm so excited." He said with his morning voice, you could still hear his laugh in his voice.

I let out a deep sigh, I didn't really want to get out of the bed, but I knew that I had to. I just wanted to stay and cuddle the love of my life. "Alright Love let's get up and get ready." I got up and sat at the edge of our bed. He sat behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing my neck softly.

I stood up and turned around. "Hey Love get ready we're going to visit my family after, remember?" I could see it in his eyes, he had forgot. It made me smile because I could see it in his eyes. He got up fast and ran around in the room. He was looking for clothes. I sat on the bed again looking at him.

"Domino does this clothes work?" he asked me very nervously.

"Yes Love, it does. You look good in all your clothes." I just answered because it was true.

"Ugh you don't help. You have to say that because you're my boyfriend!" he went to look at clothes again. After fifteen minutes I felt bad. I stood up and pushed him towards the bed.

"Sit." I said as an order. He knew not to do anything else than what I said. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at me. I pecked his cheek, that made him smile.

I went back to the closet and found some clothes for him, I knew that would fit him perfectly, I also knew he was comfortable in it and that was all that mattered. If he wouldn't put on these clothes, I would force him to it.
I gave him the clothes. He smiled thankfully to me. His eyes showed it too. I gave him a smile and went back to the closet and found some clothes for myself.
When I turned around, he was dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark blue sweater. The sweater had once been mine. But when he found it in my closet he was in love, so I gave it to him.

His hair was messy, it made him look cute. He had the cutest smile on his face.

"I'm happy." He said with a soft and happy voice as the tears were forming in his eyes. I walked to him and took his cheeks in my hands. The tears started running down his cheeks I stroke them away.

"I'm happy too, with you." I told him as I was looking at him with so much love. He smiled as I kissed him softly.

He wiped away his tears as I got dressed in black jeans and a dark blue bottom up shirt. I held out my hand for him. He gladly took it in his small hand. I pulled him along with me out of the door.

We fast got to the car. I opened the door for him as he got in. I watched him put on his seatbelt before I closed the door. I always made sure he had his seatbelt on to make sure he was safe if a car accident would happen. He gave me a soft smile and I closed the door. I got into the car and took on my own seatbelt.

I drove us to the court. Elliot was smiling all the way. When the lights turned red, I couldn't help myself to look at him. You could see the excitement in his eyes. He wouldn't let go of my hand all the way. He kept squeezing my hand when he got excited. It made me laugh.

I stopped the car at the parking lot in front of the court. I looked over at him. Now he was getting scared. I got out of the car. I walked to his side. He was so scared and nervous I could see it. I waited for him to get out of the car. I didn't want to push him. He needed to find peace with himself.

After ten minutes he opened the door and got out of the car. I wrapped my arms around him. He let himself fall into my embrace.

"Good boy." I whispered into his ear. He relaxed a bit.

I took his hand in mine and started walking inside. He slowly followed me. He held my arm with his other hand getting closer to me. I loved when he did this, I knew I wasn't the only one wanting to be close, he wanted it too. He was comfortable with me.

He looked up at me and gave me a carefully smile. I stroked his cheek as we continued walking.

-----------------------------------

Please comment your thoughts on the story, and dont forget to vote.

Ps. remember you matter.