I knew that Fawn caused problems in the past with Victoria, but I didn't think it would come this far. Just when I was going to say something, Victoria jumped in and cut me off.

"And this is all coming from the Barbie doll of the school. Not only is your body made of plastic, from your cheap nose job, to your breast and butt implants, but you also don't have a personality. You use your body just so you can spread your legs for every guy you walk by. I'm comfortable in my own skin. Too bad you can't say the same. I know Aaron better than everyone in this place. And I know more about him than you ever will in your entire life. So how about you stay away from my boyfriend and find someone else to follow like a lost puppy."

Fawn's mouth dropped as she stood from her spot. She looked like she wanted to say something else, but thought better of it before walking away.

"Where did all of that come from?" I asked Victoria."

"I don't know." she sighed. "I'm just not used to this atmosphere, I guess."

"Do you want to leave? We could go down to the beach if you want."

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

We stood and I took Victoria's hand as we weaved through bodies and made our way down to the mostly empty beach. We sat on the sand and looked out at the water.

"I didn't mean to be so mean back there." Victoria said, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin against them.

"It's okay. Fawn deserved every word. Besides, it shut her up and made her go away. I was just shocked that you had it in you to say all of that. You're usually really sweet and calm."

"She just makes me so angry sometimes. I guess those emotions mixed with the ones about this party, set her up to face my wrath."

I looked over at Victoria who stared out at the ocean, her face blank. This party, it's ruined everything. Victoria is unhappy, and because she's unhappy so am I. This weekend was supposed to be for just the two of us, but of course that couldn't happen.

"Hey captain!" I heard Connor's familiar, drunk voice behind me. He clumsily sat beside me and draped his arm across my shoulder. "What are you doing out here, the party is inside." he slurred, the smell of alcohol seeping from his breath.

"I think it's time to cut you off." I said, taking the plastic red cup from his hands and dumping its contents in the sand.

"Hey, I was drinking that." he mumbled sadly.

"I know, and that was the problem." I looked at Victoria who stared at Connor, a little surprised. "I'm going to take him inside." I told her. "Wait here for me?"

"Yeah, sure." she nodded.

*Victoria*

I watched as Aaron stood and forced Connor to his feet. Aaron took on Connor's weight as he helped him inside. Once they were gone, I turned my attention back to the moon's glow on the water. Although I can still hear the blasting music, I wish that Aaron's and my time this weekend could have been this peaceful. Just the two of us relaxing and talking. Instead there are a bunch of strangers trashing the place.

I keep trying to think positive, see this as time we still have together just not in the way we wanted. But it's hard. I want to tell him that I hate that this party is happening and that our time together has been ruined. I want to tell him to find a way to make everyone leave, but I can't because that would be rude. I don't want to be the girlfriend that complains and acts possessive. It's not who I am.

"I'm back." Aaron said, sitting beside me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Where's Connor?" I asked.