Lockers (Part 4)

"I know, Jakey! But my parents are getting tired of me always being gone..." I mumbled into the phone, my hands controlling the steering-wheel and my shoulder holding up the phone.

"I know, doll. We need to get an apartment of our own." He agreed. "And that's what I'm saving up for!" Jake tried to assure, though I just rolled my eyes.

"What about that truck you need? Or the rent you have to pay?" I asked. He is staying with his cousin at the moment, and has been for the past month ever since my parents got home. So until we can afford to get an appointment together, we take turns traveling to one another every weekend.

"Baby, I just wanna be with you. I don't care what we do or don't have... as long as we have each other." He commented back, and I couldn't help but to smile warmly at the males cute tone. After a small sigh, I pulled onto a back road.

"Alright, dork. I'm almost there. I'll see you in a moment. Bye!" I said and quickly hung up. I tossed my phone into the passengers seat and parked the car outside of his cousins house, quickly turning off the car and jumping out the door. Before I could even get the door to shut, I heard Jake yelling my name out of the door. I slammed the plastic door and turned, smiling brightly when I saw him and basically running to him, jumping up and hugging the older male.

"Babe~ I missed you!" I yelled happily as he tightly held my waist and hugged me back, spinning us in a circle.

"I missed you more!" He said, booping my nose and me giggling loudly.

"Dork!" I yelled, looking up at him. "So what do you have planned for this weekend?!" I asked. He gave a smirked and cocked a brow.

"Well... I was hoping we could go check out some apartments..." Jake said as we walked inside the house, him gently shutting the door behind us. With a gentle smile, I reached my hand back and took his, intertwining our fingers.

"That sounds boring... that's your job." I said with a smile, sitting down on the couch. He sighed dramatically and flopped down beside me.

"I know it is my job and I know it's boring! That's why I want you to come with me!" He said, leaning over and hugging my waist. I leaned against the arm of the couch, ruffling his tangly hair.

"Did you just wake up?" I asked, unintentionally changing the topic. He smirked and simply nodded in response.

"You woke me up when you called and I didn't feel like being productive today." He informed. Jake's head was on my stomach and I was on my back against the armrest, my hand tangled in his hair and my head turned to the television that was playing SpongeBob.

"Well we definitely aren't going anywhere with you dressed like a homeless loser." I joked, kissing the top of his head. Jake simply smiled in response, looking up at me and rolling his eyes.

"Whatever." He said and stuck his tongue out at me. "I am fine with cuddling all day, anyways..." He admitted with a hum, kissing my stomach before we turned our attention back to the tv screen.

Before we knew it, both of us were peacefully asleep, cuddling one another and smiles on our faces as we gently snored and help each other.

Man, I love this guy so much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter 😖

Anyways, I just made a tiktok!! If I have under 150 followers by the end of this month, I owe my stepbrother $30. So PLEASE be a doll and add me on TikTok, if possible. Thank you!!! Have a GREAT day/night and I love you!!! 💕 💖

http://vm.tiktok.com/8MCA5t/

Add me!!!!!!!!!

Add me!!!!!!!!!