Over

Tears...

The silent sound of loneliness...

Nothing...

I should have just let it go. It wasn't right, but it was better then pain. He was in the wrong and yet I'm the one suffering. How is that fair?! How is any of this fair?!

I let out a deep, shakey breath. Slowly, I set my hands down on the edge of the bed. He left... he's gone! Seeing this bed made me want to burst into tears. This bed that we shared. This house that we shared. This life that we shared. Over.

But he wants this; Jake wants this. Why else would he have gone out and done all of that! He thinks I'm not enough! He sees me as a slave. That's it. That's why I have these cuts and scares; if only he would have seen them before he went and kissed her. Goddamn it; he kissed her!!

I tightly clenched the bed side, tears flowing down my pink-tinted cheeks. There was already so much blood on the floor. So much of my nutrients down the drain. How long has it been...?

Three weeks of cutting. Three days of not eating. Four and a half days since I slept. One week since he moved his last hoodie out of my closet and into hers. Why did he do this? Why didn't he just tell me?!

I jumped, being jerked out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the front door. I slowly stood up, not bothering to wipe my cheeks off or clean myself up. My eyes stayed half-lidded as I slowly walked into the hallway and down the stairs. I was standing in front of the door, seeing a tall reflection on the other side of the wood that separated me from him. I sighed and slowly opened the door, keeping my eyes on the ground.

"What the hell do you want, Ja~" before I could finish he threw a hand over my mouth and used his other hand to softly grab my arm.

"I don't want you to freak out. Just... just let me talk." He demanded. I hesitated before slowly nodding. He took his hand off from around my mouth, sighing softly and wiping the tears off my cheeks. I whimpered and quickly slid my sleeves lower on my arms, though it's not like I could do much to hide the blood. I was looking down at the ground, his hand still on my cheek and his thumb softly brushing my cheek and bottom lip.

"J-Just hurry up; I don't want to see you." I said quietly. Every time I see him it just wakes me want to cry; to throw punches and beat him to a pulp!

"I am really sorry for what I did, Albert. I-I... I don't know what was wrong with me. I didn't m-mean for it to get this far. I mean.... I was drunk; she was there and you weren't, a-and~"

"Fuck you, Jake!! I've been there for you ever since you fucking asked me to be!!" I yelled, pushing his arm away from me as I turned and tried to run up the steps, though got yanked back when he grabbed the back collar of my shirt. "Jake, let me go you bitch!" I yelled, looking up at him with a glare as he slammed my back against the wall.

"Albert, listen to me; please!" He begged. I hesitated before actually looking up at Jake. I hadn't noticed this before, but he had tears in his eyes as he looked down at me and his arms were shaking softly. "I-I don't know what to do! I don't know how to make it up to you! I love you; I love you so much! I can't loose you!" He said, his voice a bit raspy.

"J-Jacob... have y-you been crying...?" I slowly asked, my back still pressed roughly against the wall. He paused before nodding his head.

"I told you... I can't live this life without you. I-I don't wanna live this life without you!" He said.

"J-Jake, I love you so much, but I can't handle t-the way we are; I can't h-handle the way that~" I groaned loudly in annoyance and cut him off as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down, aggressively smashing my lips onto his. My arms were shaking from how tightly I was clenching onto his shirt as he began to roughly kiss me back. I couldn't help but to feel fireworks in my chest, despite the pain I was in.

I gave a small gasp into Jake's mouth as I felt him put his hands under my legs and lift my feet off the ground. He put my thighs around his lower waist, my arse against his crotch as he leaned his head upwards, me being a bit taller then him now. We stayed like this for a good five minutes or so before he slowly split the kiss. "I-I'm sorry, Albert. I really do love you. I c-can't change what I did, but I can try to make it up to you... please give me another chance. P-please don't make me leave..."

I paused and sighed softly. I knew I didn't want to accept what had happened that night, but it wad just a small kiss, and he is obviously sorry for it. And to be honest, I don't know how much longer I can go without him being in my life. I sighed softly, wrapping my arms around his neck slowly.

"I guess I forgive you..." I quietly mumbled, taking in a breath before I felt his lips roughly against mine once more.

"I love you so fucking much!" He mumbled against my lips, walking over to the couch, my body still against his waist.