Hazel Eyes and Light Brown Hair

Jake's POV-  15 Years Ago

"I don't care what the fuck you say; I saw you with her!" My mom yelled at my dad, who, like always, had a beer in his hand.

"I-I told you, Jessica; she's just a friend!" My dad defended. I sighed softly and pulled my knees up to my chest. My back was against the dull, worn out, coffee colored couch as I watched them yell back and forth at each other.

"Then why did you have your goddamn arms around her?!" My mom yelled, throwing her hands to her sides.

"Can I not embrace my friends?!" I sighed, pulling out my phone and headphones. I quickly set the pair on top of my fluffy hair and plugged them into my phone. I clicked on my music app and turned on the song 'If I killed someone for you' by Alec Benjamin. I turned it up all the way as I watched the scene in front of me, my eyes half-open and a frown on my face.

"Don't pull that shit with me, Richard! I've delt with this for the last time!" My mom yelled as she began to stomp away from the small living room and into her and my dads even small bedroom. I let my dull, greyish eyes follow her as she did so.

"You try leaving me, you whore! See how far you'll get! Like always, you'll come running back to me!" My dad yelled as he grabbed my mothers arms.

"To hell I will! I'm not making the mistakes I've made so many times before!" She snatched her arm out of his grasp and walked over to me. I instantly took my headphones off and looked into her shining, hazel eyes. "Jakey, baby~ I need you to go get in the car." She mumbled out to me. I quickly nodded, standing to my feet. I grabbed a blanket and pillow, walking towards the door and opening it.

"Boy, take one step out that door and you're staying in the basement again!" I bit down on my lip, turning and looking at my two parents with fright and worry in my eyes.

"Don't you dare threaten my son!" My mom yelled, slapping my father. My eyes widened slightly, my heart beginning to pound against my chest violently as I heard him give off a low growl, taking a step towards me. As if it was a natural instinct, I turned and bolted out the door. I was running as fast as my small feet could carry me. I opened the passenger side door of the car and jumped into the vehicle. I slammed the door shut and locked it, hiding under the dull, torn blanket I had grabbed moments earlier.

"Jakey~" Albert purred out. I hummed and opened my eyes, glancing up at him.

"Yeah, baby?" I asked, looking into his golden eyes.

"What are you thinking about...?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, nothing much..." I smiled as I brought a hand up and ran it through his soft, puffy hair. "Just thinking about my mom." I said, kissing his cheek. I can't even begin to explain how special people with light brown hair and hazel eyes mean to me...

"What about her?" He softly asked, smiling warmly at me.

"Well... like how you remember me of her." I said, twirling some of his hair around my finger.

"Oh really? How do I do that?" He asked, cuddling closer to my side. He had his head softly rested on my chest, my other arm loosly around his waist.

"Well, a lot of reasons. You have the same hair and eye color as her. You'd do anything to keep my safe. You love me unconditionally..." I smirked as I glanced down at him.

"Oh, really? Am I that easy to read?!" He said with a small laugh. I smiled and stood up off the couch we were cuddling on.

"Kinda. Like, I can tell I'm about to make you laugh." I said, pecking him on the lips.

"Oh yeah...? And how are you gonna do that?!" He asked with a cocky smile. I smirked and put my hands on his hips, beginning to tickle him. He gave a loud squeal before he burst into a fit of laughter, trying to push my away.

"Never deny my powers! Mwahaha!" I yelled with a laugh, continuing to tickle him until we were both on the floor, our faces red from laughing so hard.