Part 23

Y/n was sitting down looking at Athena as she laid her head on his foot. He looked at Saint loaded a sniper rifle.

Weasel: Hey lad, I heard what happened. I know what's it's like to think a death is because of you.

Y/n: Who said I'm blaming myself?

Weasel: Me. You probably think that if you did something different it wouldn't happen. Well, shite happens that shouldn't happen. There's just one thing you can do that I couldn't.

Y/n: Which is?

Weasel: You can kill the bastard responsible for his death. I get to live with the fact that I'm the reason my friend died.

Y/n: What you think Fuze?

Fuze: I think it's time to show these bastards that they fucked with they wrong people.

Y/n: Well, I'm not sure how scary those guys are.

James: Come on boss, we are fucking awesome.

Bruce: Yeah but we don't have Lawrence with us.

Y/n: Listen, when we land I want you to make me and Lawrence proud.

Sonja: You got it sir.

Matt: Copy, copy.

Bruce: Permission to take this vehicle, I know how we can do it.

Nomad: Should we be worried?

Y/n: They should be.

Outside the Vector compound two soldiers were on patrol.

*Anime theme playing in the distance*

Vector troop: We got noise in sector five.

They aimed as the music got louder. A armored buggy drove at them. Sonja loaded the MG and began firing, killing both soldiers. Y/n and his team along with Weasel's were on the other side watching.

Nøkk: These guys are yours?

Y/n: I never put much effort in training okay.

Weasel: Let's move in.

Y/n: Weasel with me. Nøkk if his team tries anything suspicious...

Nøkk: Don't worry little wolf I'll make them bleed slowly.

Y/n, Athena, And Weasel were inside the compound. They stopped as more troops ran out to engage the recruits.

Weasel: Cover me, I'm climbing up.

Y/n jumped in the window along with Athena. They moved inside, Athena lead the way until she turned and attacked a trooper exiting a room. Y/n got down as more Vector troops ran out. He took cover by the door looking at Athena barking. He threw a grenade at the wall and she ran through the hole. She ran out tackling a soldier and Y/n shot the last one taking aim at her.

Weasel: You alright?

Y/n: Keep moving.

He ran down to what looked like a main room would be. He moved in checking his corners along with Athena staying between his legs.

Weasel: Hold fire coming in!

Y/n: James, how are you guys doing?

James: James here, I think they don't like our music.

Bruce: I fucking hate this music.

Weasel stopped them as they approached a door. Y/n opened it to find Riley downloading files.

Weasel: Hands up cunt.

Riley: Well, shit.

Y/n: Fucking shoot him.