part 8

Y/n was walking out from a truck after just coming  back from Poland until IQ walked out front her tent.

IQ: How was it out there?

Y/n: Its bad out there. Heavy assholes are everywhere along with Suicide bombers.

IQ: At least Fuze is having fun.

Y/n: Any word of the sisters?

IQ: No we haven't pushed them back far enough.

Y/n: Well I'll see you later.

He walked past Hector and Blitz checking their guns after finishing their mission with Y/n. He walked inside his tent and laid down on the bed.

Loadspeaker: Cavalry, Hector, Frost, and Smoke to the command center.

Y/n: Fuck.

He walked in the tent where Thatcher  and Thermite were coordinating plans with the other forces.

Thatcher: Alright, so we finally heard from Zofia and Ela. Zofia has been wounded, but they found a place to hide. Heavies have been searching the area along with a horde.

Smoke: So we are just going to drive two hours into that hell hole?

Thatcher: That's the plan.

Y/n: Let's get this over with.

They all walked up to a armored vehicle. Frost was the last one in and Smoke drove away past the blockade running over a few dead white masks.

They made it on the main road heading towards Ela's position.

Frost: She should be hiding out in a house but theres a horde patrolling the area with the White Masks.

Smoke: Greatbits not like they nearly mauled me to death...

Y/N: Stop the car and duck.

Smoke slammed the breaks and everyone laid down. A horde ran up to the vehicle shacking it and clawing it the windows. They shaking stopped as a heavy walked up to the truck.

Smoke: Hes going to see us.

Hector: Release the brake.

He release the brake and the car rolled away. The heavy began shooting at the car. Smoke drove off as the horde began chasing them.

Smoke: We should be clear.

Hours later they arrived in the city where Ela and Zofia where hiding. They slowly moved through the debris and dead bodies. Frost pointed at one of the masked men from before searching an ambulance but looked at them before running off.

Frost: Who's that?

Y/n: So far he won't attack us.

Smoke: Should we follow him?

Y/n: No keep moving and watch for ambushes.

Athena lead the way as she sniffed the area. She stood still and Y/n looked at a White Mask squad leading a small horde towards them.

Y/n: Shit find cover.

They all ran into a gas station. Frost and Smoke prepared defenses and everyone else took a firing position. They waited for them to walk into sight. The group walked into view and the horde ran at their position as the others fired at them.

Smoke: Setting off a beauty!

The gas covered the horde but several of them ran through it. They open fire at the ones coming that didn't get caught in a welcome mat. The othe White Masks moved up behind broken vehicles. Window in the building behind the Masks broke apart as more of the infected civilians and masks jumped out. As to some fell to their deaths the others landed and ran at Y/n and his team.