Part 21

Y/n was sitting inside a room, handcuffed to the table. He scratched his eye until Crowley and Saint walked in. Weasel carried a bag unrolling it on the table.

Weasel(Turkish): Listen lad, I want you to know that I still consider you a friend.

Y/n: Then let me go.

Weasel: I want to but...why is the turtle in here?

Crowley: Sorry boss.

Voice: Sir. Reginald where are you?

Crowley: I'll deal with him to.

Weasel: Now, you just need to listen to her and she'll make everything better.

He placed a knife on the table then walked out with his team. The woman walked in sitting down handing Y/n a coffee.

Woman: My name is Kara, I understand you know a thing or two about these people we are facing.

Y/n: They are assholes.

Kara: I know that, but I need to know what they are doing.

Y/n: I don't know, they just mess with that Chimera virus.

Kara: That virus has a whole country in locked down. Did you hear about them wanting to nuke it?

Y/n: No.

Kara: Weasel here has proof of you with both of them. Chances to end it but you didn't take it.

Y/n: I had a choice to save my team...

Kara: I don't care about your team. American citizens died and I'm here to put those fuckers on a stake.

Y/n: Listen if you want information I don't have any. They drugged me and that's it.

Kara: Fine, as of now I'm placing you in Weasel's team. When he finds where the base is I want you to assist him.

Y/n: If I refuse?

Kara: There's not an option to refuse. Send him back.

Weasel walked in with a needle.

Weasel: Night!

Voice: Y/n. Wake up. Wake up.

He woke in a forest. He looked to see an old friend he didn't want to see.

Nøkk: Hello Little wolf.

Y/n: Am I allowed to say your real name yet?

Nøkk: When I die you can write it on my tombstone.

Y/n: What you doing here?

Nøkk: I came to Rainbow, when I heard you were taken I'd figured I should make us even.

Y/n: Thanks but I don't think this counts. I actually had to do something.

Nøkk: Well I did question someone. I think his name was Lawrence.

Y/n: Thank you for picking him and not Sonja.

Nøkk: Well Athena was attacking him.

She helped him get back to the helicopter.

Nøkk: You ever get a name?

Y/n: Yes.

Nøkk: Was it the one I suggested?

Y/n: It's Cavalry.

Nøkk: They make...

Y/n: Yes.

They made it back to base, they continued to talk as Hibana watched them.