part 13

Y/n and Hibana we're walking back to there room finding that there door has been slashed.

Y/n: Why us?

He opened the door, Kevin the badger jumped at his face. He backed into Montagne's room screaming as he was being mauled. Weasel pokes his head out from the kitchen.

Weasel(Australian): Hey roommates!

Hibana: Out.

Weasel: But Six told me I...

Hibana walked up to him and whispered into his ear.

Weasel: Oh, okay. Come on Kevin.

She looked back at Kevin and Athena growling at each other.

Intercom: Cavalry, Weasel, IQ, Hector, and Twitch to briefing.

Weasel: Shoot looks like I have to go here...

He threw Kevin at Bandit walking out with Twitch.

Weasel: Watch him while I'm gone.

(Timeskip to inside helicopter)

Y/n: Alright, does everyone know what they need to do?

Hector: I'm assisting IQ and Twitch as they deal with the possible bomb threat.

Weasel: And I'm helping my fifth favorite roommate with hostages.

Y/n: Fifth?

Weasel: Hibana is number one.

Y/n: I'd figure that, but who's the other three?

Weasel: Kevin, Athena, then Santiago.

Y/n: What? Santiago has been dead for a week almost.

Weasel: *sob* Why would you bring him up again?

He turned to IQ and cried on her shoulder as she awkwardly patted his back.

Y/n: I said I was sorry for killing the damn bird.

Weasel: No you're not, you are just a murderer!

Y/n: You should talk.

IQ: Both of you stop!

Weasel: Only if he takes me back to Australia so I can get another one.

Twitch: You've been ban from entering that country.

Weasel: Bowman can fix that for me.

Y/n: Everyone just stop.

The helicopter landed, everyone ran out to the children's hospital. Three White Masks ran out firing. Hector and Twitch shot them down before they made it to cover. Y/n, Weasel and Athena ran in first. Y/n switched to Hibana's supernova shotgun as Weasel slashed a Mask.

Y/n: IQ go look for anything. We are going up.

IQ: Got it.

Hector lead the way for them, slamming a Mask into a wall then breaking his neck.

Y/n and Athena were running up the stairs as Weasel crawled on the walls.

Weasel: How's those stairs, lad?

He laughed but he tried to jump to the other wall but missed and went out a window.

Weasel(Boston accent): I'm okay.

He climbed back inside pulling broken glass from his nose causing it to bleed.

Weasel: Is it broken?

They moved down the hall. Athena stopped by a room door. Weasel stood on the opposite side of Y/n. He opened the door, Weasel threw a flashbang inside. They ran in, a lone doctor stood cowering in fear as the two men ran in.