part 6

Y/n was sitting with Thatcher and Ash in Six's office going over files each one of them had.

Six: So our unknown shooter has been busy the last few weeks. Most noticeable appearance was the assassination of once powerful cartel leader El Sueño.

Thatcher: Hows this the biggest one?

Six: He was being held by the CIA after our friends from the Ghosts took down his cartel. Apparently, this guy climbed up the entire building and killed him by forcing him to snort cocaine until he died of an overdose.

Ash: How do we know he wasn't with this Sueño guy?

Six: He tossed the body down the fire escape when the bodyguards arrived.

Y/n: This isn't just Weasel playing assassin again is it?

Six: Agent Bowman has confirmed that he is in Bolivia cleaning up cartel operations in Bolivia. Besides this guy doesn't fit the Weasel MO. As of right now, there are three possible targets this guy my hit and I want him brought to me. Cavalry I want you to take Ela, Hector, IQ, and Sledge and head to Costa Rica and find a war criminal named Leon Windsor.

Y/n: Do I really need to take the new guy?

Six: I wasn't giving you a choice on the matter but if you don't want him you can take your recruits.

Y/n: Hey you know the new guy needs to get his boots dirty some day.

Y/n was in the locker room getting ready with Ela and IQ when Hector and Sledge.

Sledge: Got the new guy locked and loaded.

Y/n: Is that a M60?

Hector: You got it.

They walked out together and a Recriut carrying a bag stopped them.

Recriut: Mails here, Cavalry you have a box from your mother again.

Y/n: Give it to Hibana.

Recriut: Sounds good. Ela you have your usual letter from Weasel.

She took the letter and walked off to the helicopter.

IQ: She hasn't read a single letter he sent her.

Y/n: You think he know?

IQ: I don't know maybe I will sneak one away and read it myself.

Sledge: Who fucking cares.

(Timeskip to mission)

They were moving between stationary trains as White Masks were loading up the trains with weapons and ammo. Y/n found Leon walking inside a building.

Y/n: Hector and IQ go left the rest with me.

They moved up to the building, a white mask fell down from the roof. Y/n and Ela looked up at the masked man standing on the roof and waved at them with an alarm ringing.

IQ: Taking fire!

Sledge broke the door down and they all moved in. Leon fired a shotgun at them but Ela tossed her mine and Sledge knocked him out.

Y/n: They're coming from the right side.

They took cover by the windows and got ready to engage them but Leon ran out.

Y/n: Fuck.

The masked man jumped on the train then jumped on Leon. He tossed him against the train, Leon grabbed a detonator and pressed the button as he had a knife pierce his head. Y/n looked back as gas began to fill the room forcing them out.