Operator Video Cavalry & Weasel

Cavalry

Armed soldiers move inside a building setting up defences. Cavalry moves up to a window breaking it open but walks away.

"Twenty one confirmed kills."

He climbs into the building reaching into his pocket. He lifts his balaclava up past his mouth blowing air in his fist.

"Eleven hostages rescued."

A lone hostile is tripped and pulled into the shadows. He walks past where the man was taken away.

"Eight HVTs captured."

He stopped to place a breach charge on the door. He steps back looking down at Athena by his legs.

"Who need all that tech when I have her."

He set the charge, he got up and Athena follows. Gunfire echos with dog growling and barking.

***

Weasel

Camera is in a grayscale filter, a small group of terrorists guard a hostage. An AK-12 is held in front as he got ready to fire. The camera looks up at the outside wall.

"They say people with disabilities shouldn't be in the battlefield."

Camera is no longer in a filter. Lights turn off and a man is pulled up a wall firing his rifle.

Camera back in grayscale filter. Weasel is running in the dark at a terrorist. Terrorist shines light at metal claws and a human hand before is slashing and killing him. Last terrorist hears noise above him and shines light at claw marks going up the wall to the roof to where Weasel is waiting. He jumps down with claws on both hands. He gets up looking at the hostage.

"Look at where my disability got me."

A/n: Well this was fun to make. Hopefully you guys liked it. I know I didn't need to make one for Weasel, but after making one for Cavalry I thought why not. This seems like something I should try more often.