Part 17

Hibana woke up in her room looking at Y/n's side only to find Athena looking at her with her gear in her mouth.

Hibana: Sorry girl, I guess I'll take you on your run.

She got out of bed when her door quietly opened, she turned around turning a light on to find James at the door.

James: Sorry didn't mean to wake you.

Hibana: What are you doing?

James: Well I thought I'll take Athena for her usual run with Meghan so you could sleep.

Hibana: I can come with just give me a minute.

James: I'll be downstairs with Meghan then.

She waited for the door to close before laying back down covering her face with Y/n's shirt. She walked out with gym clothes on and Athena ran out to the elevator.

Hibana: How hard can this be?

She reached the first floor then followed James and Valkyrie to the track. She began to stretch as Athena began running.

Hibana: So how intense does this get?

James: Well the boss had us tie a passed out Tachanka to him along with another fifty pounds and he ran two or three laps.

Hibana: Why Tachanka?

Valk: He was already here drinking when we got here.

Hibana: Well I shouldn't really go that intense since you know.

Valk: Did one break?

Hibana: No, I just didn't want to wait for him to find one.

Valk: He's that good?

Hibana: I bet you'd like to know.

Valk: Maybe?

James: I'm right here.

Valk: Don't worry you're okay.

James: Okay?

They began to run leaving James behind with a hurt ego.

They began walking back to her room when Six stopped her.

Six: My office now.

Valk: Seen you later, James and I have a mission today.

She sat down inside with Athena sitting next to her feet.

Hibana: What is it?

Six: I need to know what happened when you when captured.

(Flashback Hibana's POV)

I was blindfolded as I was being dragged by two people, the sounds of screaming filled the building. I came to a stop as heard someone directing others.

"Elias Kötz, section N-12. Maxim Basuda, section K-23."

Me: Blitz? Kapkan?

White Mask: Shut it.

I was smacked in the back of my head as I was pulled forward.

"Yumiko Imagawa, section A-6."

They moved me again a short distance lifting me up high enough where I could barely get touch the floor with my feet.

"Alright knock her out."

I woke up again without my blindfold. I looked around inside a decaying room. I looked up at the chains holding me up as I tried to pull it out from the ceiling.

"Don't try it."

I looked at a man walking inside with a medical bag. The mam was clearly he against his will from the beaten face. He turned around with gloves hands and a surgical knife.