I check the phone again, I try to call her, but the voice mail enters immediately, with her cheerful voice invites to leave a message. Her voice makes me smile.

《Mom ... when are you coming back? I miss you ...》I stay on the phone in silence for a couple of seconds, and then I close the call. I hope she will listen.

[...]

I'm in the school library, looking for a book that I needed for research, I was in the midst of the tall and dusty bookshops of all time. I look up, and I see the book I was looking for, I stand on my toes, reaching out, and grab the book.

As soon as I take it, I feel someone grab my wrist, squeezing it and making the book fall on the ground

Hard eyes that expressed anger are pointing at me.
《Did you fuck Yoongi too?!》 Taehyung asks half screaming.

《How do you know?》 I ask annoyed.

《So it's true? Why?!》

Chaerin stares at him in confusion, but the anger took its place immediately after.
《With what right do you ask me this thing ?!》

Taehyung was about to answer, but he understands that he had nothing to argue with. They were not together, they had just fucked, and he had only confessed his feelings and she had never given a precise answer.

There is silence, staring at her face still furrowed with anger. Releasing his grip on her arm.

《As I thought.》 Chaerin approaches him, a couple of centimeters from his face 《if you don't know how things went, then, shut up.》she spits out the last sentence as if it were poison.

Chaerin turns to leave, but Taehyung grasps her wrist again, and she is forced to turn around again 《then explain it to me.》 She stratifies his grip, freeing herself.
Chaerin goes away leaving him alone in his doubts.

[...]

School's over for today, and I'm waiting for Hwasa to come back to my house. Even today, she would have stayed to sleep with me. Taehyung's behavior had put me in a bad mood.

《Yoo ~》 the gentle voice of Hwasa made me whirl around behind me, coming towards me smiling.
As soon as she reaches me she crosses her arms with mine. She was acting strangely ... she was more affectionate than usual.

《What's going on?》 I ask suspiciously.

Hwasa becomes serious. I was right. Something was wrong.
《Apparently ... Yoongi told them ... what happened.》

《What?》 I ask incredulously, stopping.

《I mean, not everything, he just said you fucked all four ... I heard about it from Jimin.》

《Bastard ...》 I clenched my jaw.

《Why did he need to say it? That's why Taehyung reacted like this before ...》

Hwasa looks at me from the side not understanding, I quickly explain what happened in the library.
《I know it's hard, but you should explain to them what happened.》

《They can think what they want about me. If I tell it, it's not to look like a saint. I would do it only because I don't want them to think I used them ...》

《That's what I mean, Chaerin.》

《But, how can I do it? Where do I start?》Chaerin's step slows down, feeling frustrated and confused.

Hwasa takes her by the shoulders, and with sure voice she tells her 《start where you want.》
Chaerin nods, feeling a little better, smiles at Hwasa, and she reciprocates.