And the time has come. I drove to the court my heart was beating so fast. I reached there too see majority the same people I saw on the day I was going to be Faith official guardian.

And then I saw that disgusting flith with my mom feeling guilty. And the best part was she was still on his site. The minute Faith saw her dad, I don't even want to call him that. She hold onto me tightly covering her face in the crook of my neck as a few tears drop. I rubbed her back calming her down holding her close to me.

"Don't cry princess, daddy here to protect you. I won't let anything happen to you."

I said softly and calmly to her.

I took a seat with Faith, holding tight onto me. I just calmed her down and gave her a besito glaring at everyone who dares to look at me in a weird way.

The judge came in and all those things that needs to be was done and now it was my lawyer turn to speak for the purpose why I'm fit to be Faith father.His name is Diego. He said

"Im sure, we all want that beautiful child to have a future, and I asure you that Zander can give her that. Better than her own father who looks like he couldn't even afford a job. I don't even think his house is a proper enviroment for the young child-"

But then Jason lawyer jumped in

"Objection Judge, I think Zander can provide her all those things but can he asure her safety? As you all know his a billonaire and his all over the world. People can be so noisy and I don't think its safe for the child where by Jason can provide safety."

Then Diego said

"He abused her. No place for that child to go to."

"He promised he wouldn't abuse her. Everybody deserves a second chance."

Jason lawyer said. And I thought to myself second chance for a guy like you? Who came to the park and dare to rape MY DAUGHTER! She is a Parker. And no daughter of mine will ever get touched like that ever again. I hold her close to me as she started to fall asleep.

This kept going on and on before the Judge stopped them.

"ENOUGH!"

He said and the room was silent. He wrote something down on the paper and he dismissed us to come back after lunch for the official results. I carry a sleeping Faith and walked out to the lunch room. My brother, girlfriend, bestfriend, dad, and a few of my close business buddies were here.

I held Faith close not letting her go as she just cuddled to me. Something I love to get especially when its from her. I smiled softly as the whole table during lunch was silent other than Nick cheering up Faith while I fed her lunch.

I smiled seeing Faith giggled. Everybody did. This girl can just lit up anybody day with a smile and i'd do whatever it takes to fight for her.

After an hour, we all went back to the room and took our places as the results was in. My heart was beating fast I was almost shaking holding Faith close to me.

The judge cleared his throat before saying.

"The custody goes to Jason Mcall Gregory."

And my heart drop right there.
____________________________________

Oppsie...Hope yall like this shocking news😂. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. I will try to update the next Chapter as soon as possible. 

Also i'm not good at writing custody stuff so if its wrong i'm sorry but i tried :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

Do you think he deserved second chances?

What's gonna happen next?

Do you like his brother Noah?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do yall want more Zander & Charlotte scenes?

What do you think should Zan & Char ship name be? (comment yall)

Do you guys want Char pov? or Nick Pov?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜 Also please follow me. It would mean alot if you do.

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💕