Chapter 2: First Day

Start from the beginning

You were sitting with Jaune, Kirishima, Bakugou, Kiba, and A girl named Kyoka Jiro

Jaune: Man, you guys have such cool powers...all I have is these ordinary sword and shield...

Jiro: I mean...Earphone jacks aren't much of a good ability either...at least not by themselves...

Bakugou: You extras are weak...hopefully you can get stronger...

Y/N: What?

Kirishima: Don't mind him, that's just how he is...

You shrugged and began to wolf down all the food on your tray, catching everyone at the table off guard. Once you finished, you patted your stomach and took a sigh of satisfaction

Y/N: Ah! That was good!

Everyone: ...

Y/N: What?

Timeskip

After eating breakfast you all took your first class, you were sitting next to this girl with black hair, she seemed to have a smile on her face for some reason.

Akeno: Gosh...this boy is pretty cute.

You gave her a strange look of confusion before looking back to the teacher who was talking about how to fight Grimm.

Teacher: Now, you eight are more than Familiar with the Grimm, but the majority of you are not familiar with them.

The teacher kept going on about how "Dangerous" these big bad monsters are, you were on the verge of falling asleep, catching the attention of the teacher

Teacher: Y/N! Get yourself together!

With that you fully woke up to see that almost everyone had their eyes on you, the teacher then pointed to you.

Teacher: For that, you'll have to face this Grimm! Get down here!

With that you walked down to the teacher as he pressed a button on a remote control making a cage in the wall open, soon a boar like Grimm leaped out of the darkness of the cage.

Teacher: Take this Grimm down and I'll let you off the hook for now.

You began to hear murmurs from the others in the background.

Issei: That Thing's gonna crush him!

Kirishima: Doubt it, L/N is strong!

Tsuyu: Still, don't you think this is a little advanced?

Y/N: Hmph...Too easy!

The Grimm curled up into a ball and rolled towards you at high speeds, you put one foot up in front of the Grimm causing it to make a full on stop when it hit your foot.

You then kicked the Grimm into the air before blasting it with a small Ki blast, it landed on the ground nearly unharmed.

Y/N: It's got Armor huh? Doesn't matter!

The Grimm charged at you ready to ram you, you grabbed it by it's tusks and swung it around before throwing it to the wall, you saw that It's belly wasn't protected.

Y/N: So that's its weak point...

The Grimm got up and charged at you again, you grabbed it by it's tusks again but this time you threw it into the air, you then appeared above it before kicking in to the ground making it land on it's back.

Y/N: There!

You fell towards the Grimm as your fist was coated with blue god Ki, you smashed your fist into the Grimm's gut making a strong gust of wind blow everywhere before the Grimm was reduced to nothing. (Like Hakai)

Issei: He just demolished that thing!

Kirishima: Told you!

Ashido and Ruby: SO COOL!!

Teacher: Well done, I doubt you'll have much problem for your training exercise!

Y/N: And what would that be?

The teacher laughed for a moment before walking out of the classroom

Teacher: Come with me everyone!