How Could The One I Gave My World To, Throw My World Away? 

How Could The One Who Said I Love You, Say The Things You Say? 

How Could The One I Was So True Too Just Tell Me Lies? 

*How Could The One I Gave My Heart To..... 

How Could The One I Gave My Heart To.... 

How Could The One I Gave My Heart To Break This Heart of Mine? 

Tell Me........

After I finished the crowed stood up and cheered I quickly said my thank yous and then ran back stage back to my dressing room. I didn't realize how much I had been holding back until that night. The tears just kept coming and coming. I had been holding back so much pain and didn't even know it. And I wasn't crying because of our sudden breakup, I found myself crying because of my mothers death and that happened thirty years ago.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder."Layla?" I heard a familar voice ask

I look up to see janet staring down at me with a concern look in her eyes. She was holding an award in her hand.

I shook my head."No"

"Aww what's wrong,"She asked as she sat down next to me."Is it about Michael?"

"PArtually"I said.

"Oh your crying about old and knew things, i understand."She said as she grabbed a tissue from the desk and and handed it to me.

"I really din't want to go out there."

"Well lucky for you Michael isn't here."She said

"What? Why?"

"He claimed his head was hurting." she said, quoting the word 'hurting'"But we all know he just didn't want to face you because of all his guilt."

"Guilt, Why is he guilty?"

"Well see what had happened was, you back up dance Jonathan came by straight out of the blue apologizing to Michael for all the trouble he had caused. He said the only reason he kissed you was because Tatum threatened to hurt his pregnant girlfriend. Which I don't see how he would believe because Tatum know she's not about that life. But anyways, He showed the surveillance video to Michael showing him that It wasn't your fault. I swear Michael looked like he wanted to kill that man. IT was quite hilarious to me the way Michael was staring him down." She chuckled a bit. then continued."Ever since then Michael has been feeling so guiltily about breaking up with you, I'm surprised he hasn't came to your apartment and begged for you forgiveness or at least did it here. But you know Michael came be one strange dude at some points."

Her little comment about Michael made me smile a bit.

"Don't worry girl he'll come to his senses."She said as she stood."But in the mean time. We have an after party to go to after this award show, your coming right."

I shook my head."No."I was in no mood for a party i just wanted to go home and soak in a hot bubble bath.

"Oh come On, Layla. you have to come. Please!"She gave me little puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist.

I rolled my eyes."Okay fine." I said as I stood up and followed her out the room."But your gonna have to watch how much I drink."

She gave me a confused look but decided not to even ask.

The rest of the award show feel a little uncomfortable, because every time Michael won an award his face would pop up on this huge screen and he would be speaking behind his dark shades. And then every time his face would pop up someone would put a camera in my face and I had to force a smile on face every time. I was so relieved when it was finally over.

The after party was just an hour after the award show, I went with Janet, Jo anna, Keisha, Her cousin Trisha, Timbaland, and Missy. We all sat In the VIP section. The music blast out of the speakers. Making my ears ring. I knew I was gonna have a major headache in the morning.

We just sat down, haveing  conversation most of the time, saying our hellos to people who passed mby hour table. Then suddenly Trisha's date came over dancing, he obviously had to much to drink. Trisha looked up at him with an irritated look on her face." Rodney sit down " 

He dropped down in front of her." No." He said then started laughing. 

" Rodney, your drunk your gonna get us kicked out, sit yo ass down!" She almost sounded like a mother yelling at their child. 

" you are not my mother, so I'm not obligated to do nothing." He said. 

She rose up from her seat." Come on, we're leaving." She said as she grabbed her purse." Look guys I'm sorry, It was nice to finally meet you Aaliyah, Jo Anna." She said. 

" You to hun." Jo Anna said. 

" No im not leaving." Rodney said, pulling away from her. 

" Yes you are" she said grabbing him again. 

he snatched his hand away.from her again." I said no." 

" Rodney I don't have time to play with you its time to go." 

" Trisha just get security in here." Keisha said. 

Timbaland stood up." Look man, if she wants you to go then go don't start no drama, this is not a club." He said. 

Rodney looked at him as if he had cursed him out." Mane get yo hands off of me." 

" Rodney, lets go!" Trisha.said. 

" Back, bitch I ain't ready!" 

Trisha's mouth dropped." Oh I know you didn't call me know bitch!" 

" I think I just did." He said.  

Trisha smacked Rodney." You don'-" 

WHAM!!!!!! 

All I saw was a fist and Trisha fall backwards. Keisha ran over to Trisha who was cussing him out!!"You hit motherfucker! You hit me Muther fucker. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck....."She kept yelling that over and over again. Soon paparazzi start snapping pictures and everything.All of sudden there was security guards every where. Tim was being pulled off of Rodney. Keisha was trying to keep Trisha from taking charge on Rodney again.Then drinks started flying everywhere.and one splashed on my pants. i jumped up. My face turning red. Now I had to go home with the strong smell of alchole on me. There was more glasses flying around mor cursing. i felt someone grabb me. Bu before i could look back to see who it was, A bottle hit me in the head and every thing went black