Chapter 29

There was a knock at my door. I slowly lift my head up from my hands." What?" I groaned. 

" Ms. Houghton, can I talk to you for a moment?" Lisa asked. 

I rolled my eyes. And got up and opened the door."What is it." 

" Its about Jonathan." 

I shook my head." I don't want to here.a damn thing about him right now." I said. 

" Look, I don't know why he did that, but I think that woman had something to do with it." 

" what woman?" I asked. 

" this woman came in asking for Jonathan, she said she.knew you but she.couldn't even say your name right." 

" Wait, what did she look like?" I asked.  

" She was a little shorter then you, hair that stopped to her shoulders. Called. Dirty blonde hair." 

" Did she have a really strong New York accent?" I asked. 

" Yes, I guess." 

" That bitch." I said to myself. 

Lisa gave me a puzzled look. 

" That was Michaels ex girlfriend, she's been jealous of me since day one and she's obviously trying to get him back." I said. Them turned to my phone." I need to call Michael." I said as I failed his number. I it ranged seven times before going to the voice mail. I ended.the call." I swear I should kill the both of them, do Jonathan even know her?" I asked. 

" I don't think he does, but she obviously did something to get him to do that, he knows you would've torn his lungs out if he did that, im surprised you didn't." She laughed. 

I rolled my eyes." This is just stupid." Then I thought about what had happened." Wait a minute, if Tatum asked him to kiss me, he wouldn't have done it for no reason, right?" I asked. 

" No she wouldn't im pretty sure she just didn't make him do it because she wanted to laugh." 

I sat down and rested my head on my hand. I let what had happened play over and over again for about three minutes the kiss the flash, the kiss the flash. The flash. I jumped up" I have to go." I said. 

" Wait, whats wrong." 

" she took a picture, she' s gonna send it to the tabloids. Shes trying. To ruin my relationship with Michael." I said then walked out the.door.

It took me a while to remember where she lived. But then i remembered it.wasn't to far from my apartment. I walked up her stone areas and banged on her door. She.took her precious little time to get there to." Aliy-" 

" save it." I said holding my hand up." Where is that picture?" 

" what picture?" She asked. Trying to sound Dumbfounded 

" Don't play dumb, I know that you know what im talking about." I said my eyes boxing with anger. 

She smiled." Im sorry, but I suggest you get off my step." 

" Im sorry but i suggest you, you give me that picture." I said sarcastically." I don't know what your problem is other then the fact that your jealous, but you need to fix it and stop trying to ruin me and Michael's life." 

" im not-"  

" Bull shit, you know you are." I said." Now hand over that picture. " 

" Your not my mother, so therefore im nit obligated to do nothing. " 

" You are if I file a complaint." 

She looked up at me." What do you mean?" 

" Well, you walked into an auditorium, that was reserved for me and only me, payed one of my dancers to kiss me, while you take a picture.and send it to the tabloids. Now Tatum, if you think about it can be charged with breaking and entering, black mail, and something else. I just cant put my finger on right now, but whatever. Now you tell me will that sound good if that got into the press." 

" You don't have proof." She protested. 

"Oh I have all the proof I need 

, see my good friend Josh, always video tape my rehearsals, because I like to see how they turn out. So basically all I have to do.is get the tape from him, and on top of that the auditorium has security cameras every where so you do the math."  

Just then my phone started buzzing, I sighed and pulled it out my back pocket." Hello?" I asked without looking at the ID. 

" Liyah, did you call me?" 

I smiled at the sweet sound of his voice." Baby, where are you?"  

" Im on my way home." He said. 

Perfect." Baby meet me at Tatum we have a bit of a situation." 

" What? Why are you-"  

" Just meet me there." I said, cutting him off. 

" Umm, okay." He said. 

I hung up the phone and slid it back into my pocket." Now Tatum, Michael IA on his way over here and you gonna tell him what you did. And once again you cant lie because I have all the proof in the world, plus witnesses." I smiled." Maybe you should think twice about ruining peoples relationship and get your own." I said. 

He face was turning red. I had know idea what made her think she could out smart me. 

We waited in silence until I heard The engine of Michael' s Royce rolls pull up. He stepped out of the car with his sun shades on and a red nikey shirt. " whats going on?" 

I turned to Tatum." Well?" 

She gave me a look." I- I" 

" You what?" Michael asked Tatum. 

" I payed one of Aliyah's dancers to kiss her during her rehearsal and I took a picture of it, and I was going to sale to the press to ruin your relationship." She said quickly. 

Michael clenched his jaw." What is wrong with you Tate?" He asked." Why cant you just except the fact that im in love with Liyah AnD only liyah, why do you have to go out and try ruin her reputation like that. You didn't love me anyway." 

" Your right I didn't love you ay first but after you broke up with me I realized I lost something the was special to me."  

I rolled my eyes." Oh whatever." 

" Liyah." Michael whispered. 

I ignored him. 

" Look im sorry for what I did to you."She said the then looked down at her feet." I must-have....." she let her sentence trail off. 

" Look Tate if you really cared about me you wouldn't be trying to take one of the most important thing from me. Your being childish and I think you need to go somewhere and try to mature." He said." Now.fan you do Liyah a kind favor and give her that picture?" 

She sighed and reached into her pocket and pulled out the photo. She handed it to me. I didn't even look at the picture it disgusted me to think about what had happened. I tour it into small pieces and thought her trash can. 

She shook her head and without a word closes her door.  

I looked up at Michael who.still had his jaw clenched." Who kissed you?" He asked. His tone sounding highly pissed.