Chapter 5

The plane landed at exactly seven thiry that next morning. I stepped off that plane. I had a baseball cape on and it was pulled down to my face so no one would notice me. As I reached down to get my lug age i felt a tap on my shoulder."Ma'am?"

I looked up at man with a friendly smile on his face."Yes?"I asked.

"Umm can u please hand me my luggage it's right next to yours."He said pointing to a big brown luggage.

"Sure."I said as I reached down and pulled the luggage."Here you go sir."I looked up at him and realized that he looked really familiar."Ummm, I know this is a strange question but ummm, what is your name?"

"It's Anthony, Anthony Ward"He said. He extended his hand so I could shake it.

i clapped my hands over my mouth."Daddy?"I whispered. That word hadn't came out my mouth in years.

"Excuse Me?"He asked, confusingly

"Daddy it's me, Aaliyah."I said, then looked around to see if anyone was looking then pulled off my dark shades and my hat.

"His mouth dropped in an instant."Baby Girl?"

I just nodded as tears started rolling down my eyes.

"Look how you've grown. And your eyes still changes color. Beautiful dark gray today."

I laughed."IT's Sunday."

"Man I didn't think I'd ever see you again. what are you doing on a commercial flight?"

"I missed my private one. And all the first class seats were full."I said as We began to walk.

"Oh okay, man, i just can't get over how beautiful you are now. With beauty like that you have got to have a boyfriend."

I let out another laugh."I do. His name is Michael."I as soon as I said that I remembered that I hadn't called any body to tell them what was going and that I needed to get home as soon as I could.

"Michael, I like the name."

II let out another laugh

"so who have been taking care of you since, you know.""He asked, refering to the car crash.

"Susanne Depasse."

"I thought so. How is she doing?"

"Great actually, She still works with Motown Records."

"Don't you?"

I shook My head."No, I moved on about a year ago, you must don't read the papers."

"No I don't I have more things to worry about."

"Oh."I said.

"Oh and I think you should meet your sister."

I raised my eyebrow."My.....sister?"

"Yes,Her name is Keisha, She's seventeen and I've told her that she had a sister. And she wants to meet you, she's a huge fan of your music."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, Here's my number call me anytime you want to talk to her."

I grabbed the piece paper out of his hand.

"I think I'd better get going. And you look like your in a rush to."

I nodded."I am."

He gave me a hug"It's good seeing you, and keep in touch okay."

"I will, I said as I stared walking the other direction towards the pay phone. I couldn't wait to tell Keith.

I was so glad to see my house when I got out of the limo. I ran up the steps and burst through doors. I missed home so much that i wasn't even funny. I walked around looking for Susanne. and she was no where to be seen I checked in fer office she wasn't in there and I check in the kitchen where she would be in there sipping on some coffee. But there was still no Susanne. Something told me to check her bed room. i ran up the stairs and down the hallway where her bed room was located. I softly knocked on the door.

I heard her foot steps walking towards the door.It cracked opened. I could tell she was half asleep."Susanne, It's me. Aaliyah."

My name seem to trigger something in her brain because as soon as I said that she swung the door opened and hugging an kissing me until it hurt."Dang did you miss ne that much?"

"Oh Aaliyah I thought you were dead."

What?

"Susanne what do you mean you thought I was dead?"i asked confusingly.

She pulled away from me."Michael and I was so worried about you."

"Susanne, what are you talking about?"

"Your Private plane you were suppose to be on. It crashed."

My mouth dropped."And all your team members are gone."

My heart started to race."Everyone?"I asked

"Yes."

"Including. Damen."Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Yes."

"E-even." I couldn't get the name out of my mouth, it was like someone was forcing back down my throat or something."Even Keith?"

All Susanne could do was nod.

Tears start rolling down my checks."How could this have happen?"

"The Airline said that there was to much equipment on that small plane and when it took off the weight was to much for that plane to handle."

"OH My God."was All I could say.

Just then the phone rang.Susanne went to go get. I just stood there In shock. I couldn't believe my only brother was gone. We only knew each other for like a year. I just couldn't believe it.

"Hello?"I heard Susanne say."No I haven't.......well he was here last nigh and then he said he was going to go ahead and get home before it got to late............What?..............No she's not, she just got home..........what do you mean Joseph told him she was dead...........how did he even find out..........oh.........Well I don't know where he could be..........Aaliyah may know......I'll ask her.........okay Katy don't worry yourself..........alright.....Bye." She put the phone on the hook.

"What's going on I asked.

"Michael has gone missing."

"What??" I asked.

"Joseph told him you were dead and they haven't seen him since."

How could he have known anything about that?I asked myself. If Michael gone some place if he found out I was dead he would go to somewhere we spent most of hour time together. Then It hit me."I think I know where he might be."

I said as I ran back down the stairs and grabbed my car keys off the hook."Where are you going?"Susanne asked.

"To the cabin."