Chapter 28

Tatum

It seemed like the world froze when Tatum walked into the auditorium. As her hips rocked from side to side with every step a smirk plastered across her face. She let her eyes wonder from side to side before she spoke." I'm looking for someone by the name of," she looked down at the price of paper she had in her hand." Johnathan Reed." She said. The a woman walked up to her, her hands crossed over her chest with a highly suspicious look on her face.

" Excuse me but can I help you?" She asked.

" I need to speak with Jonathan Reed if he is here." She said in a calm but rude tone.

The girl shook her head." Im sorry but do you have an appointment?" She asked.

Tatum shook her head." I wasn't informed that I needed an appointment."

" Well Ms. Haughton wants an appointment from any visitors, she likes to know who's coming during her rehearsals."

" Well I know ALiyah personally, we've been great friends for a while."

Lisa gave her A'Yeah right' look." Do you really expect me to believe that."

" why not?"

" because if you really knew her you wouldn'tbe calling her ALiyah." She said scolding at her.

" Oh right its Aaliyah, you know what its hard for me to pronounce her name right."

" Look ma'am I suggest you leave before I get security out here." She said.

Just then a tall man who looked to be about in his early twenties walked over.to them. He placed his hands proudly on his waist showing off his muscles." Someone wa.Ted to see me?" He asked.

Lisa turned to him" No, go back and finish your warm ups, Aaliyah said she'll be here in a minute."

" I wanted to see you." Tatum said.

Jonathan looked at her with a confused look.

" I need to talk to you about something very important." She said.Then quickly grabbed his arm before Lisa could say anything. She led him to the back of the auditorium. Looked around for any paparazzi then looked up at Jonathan.

" Umm im sorry ma'am, but I think you may-"

Tatum put her finger on his lip." Listen, I k.ow that your Aaliyah's main dancer she does most of her moves on you right?"

Jonathan just nodded.

" Okay I need you to do something for me." She said

" but i dint even know you."

Tatum gave her a look." That has nothing to do with what I want you to do."she said Then step up to him" listen, if you do this for me ill give you whatever you want." She said Then reached into her bra and pulled out several hundred dollar bills.

Jonathan looked at it then back at her." Anything?"

" Anything." She said with an evil smile.

Jonathan just nodded.

"Okay here's what I need you to do."

Aaliyah

I walked into the auditorium and placed my things down.

" MS. Haughton." My assistant Lisa said as I made my way to the stage.

" Not now Lisa, im running on a tight schedule today, I have to go meet my sister in three our hours to discuss this wedding." I said.

" But -"

I gave her a lookshe sighed and walked away. I turned around,to apply dancers glancing at each and every one of them I noticed on was missing." Where's Jonathan."

" He went outside with some pretty white lady." Said another one of my back up dancers, Aaron.

Just then the back door of the auditorium opened and Jonathan walked in, I scolded at him " Now, Jonathan, you know I do not allow girlfriends at rehearsal, I don't care what the.case may be. Unless its in emergency I don't want them around."

He nodded his head and took his spot

I rolled my eyes." Okay so, Lucky for you guys I have to leave early today toget my sister somewhere. So were only gonna rehearse three.songs today."

The three songs we rehearsed.was Four Page Letter, Are You that Somebody, AMD One in A million. In the middle.if one in A million we.were.doing this huge dance.solo.part where it was just me and my mane man Jonathan. We moved to the music going with the normal routine. We were close but not close enough for anything toshow to happen. I always.felt uncomfortable when I was dancing with other man but as soon as I start imagining myself with Michael that's when it just all goes away. I imagined us dancing across the.floor, him making those sexy.gestures with his face and then there was the part of the dance where we.got extremely close.

I popped out my little fantasyland to find Jonathan a little to close to me. I just thought he wannabe getting in to the musi. But then I felt some extremely crusty lips against mine. I stopped dancing there was a flash of light I asked it was just me blacking out or something.

Every one stopped, I stopped, the world stopped. I felt my face.get so hot I knew I just had to have been beat red. Then I snapped. " WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!YOU KNOW BETTER THEN TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME YOU ARE.FIRED! F-I-R-E-D!!!!!!!!! GET THE DUCK OUT! YOU STUPID SON TOLD A PITCH GET THE WELL OUT!" I stormed off the stage and into my dressing room. I slammed the door and plopped down in my chair. If I tell Michael he would go on a killing spree. I thought to myself.