Chapter 24

"Where have you been?" Michael asked when I walked into his.room that next Day. He was laying on his bed with hands behind his bandaged head, his feet was crossed at the end of the bed.

I walked over to him and kissed his soft lips." You know I've been busy rehearsing for the  

Grammys and on top of that Jo Anna and Keisha has been worrying me about this wedding." 

" I thought you said you didn't want one" he said as he sat up in the bed."

" I didn't but I should've known they wouldn't let that happen." I said as I sat down on the bed.

" Oh" he said." How is it looking so far?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

I shrugged" I don't know, they wont let me see anything; all I know is the colors are gonna be red and white and that its gonna be at the cannon. They wont even tell me what the dress is gonna look like."

He let out a little laugh." That sounds like something they would do."

" Yeah, uh-huh." I nodded ,sarcastically." I afraid at how its gonna end up."

" I think I'll be great they both have good taste." He said

I laughed." Yeah well if my wedding ends up being a mixture of country and girlie then it's gonna be you ima take it out on." I said as i layer back on his bed.

He gave me a suspicious look." And what are you gonna do exactly?" He asked.

I thought about for a moment then a huge smile spread across my face." You will have to do without something on our wedding night." I said giving him an evil smile.

He rose his eyebrow at me. " Well we'll have to see about that." He said has latex down next to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. But then pulled away from him." Your head." I said before he could ask any questions.

He rolled his eyes." Don't worry about that." He said, he had that same lust and desire that he had in his eyes the night of the first time we did it.

He tried kissing my neck but I stopped him before he could." I don't think we should do this."

" Whats the problem?"

" Well for one you are not suppose to be doing things like this because of your head."I said." For two mother and LA Toya is here and that would just be plain.......weird."

He stared at me for a while and then sighed and climbed off of me, cuddling close to me.I smiled and kissed his nose. 

" When do you get those bandages taken off anyway?"

" A day before the Grammys " he said, as he played with my hair.

I started playing with my engagement ring. Twisting it around my finger mindlessly. It was silent for a good three minutes. Then he asked me," What does your name mean?"

I looked up at him." For as long as you've known me, you don't know what my name mean?" I,asked.

" Well, Ive been calling you Liyah since I was ten, if it wasn't for everyone else calling you Aaliyah,I would've been forgotten what it was." He said." I only call you that when I'm mad at you."

" It means the highest most exalted woman, the best." I said.

A,smile stretched across his perfect face." The meaning sounds so... beautiful."

" Its Arabic."

" Your mother did a great job of naming you. It makes me want to call you that."