Chapter 14 - Sexy

Start from the beginning

"Well Jo, let's discuss some things first. How do you want your make-up to be? I am thinking pretty natural, just enhancing what is already there, long lashes, shiny lips and your hair out of that braid." 

Jo thinks for a second and then says: "I want to start with the shirt buttoned up, a loose tie on, hair in a braid, glasses on... And eventually end with well... Looking like I just had sex." 

Monica nods and winks at her. Dirk speaks from the other side of the door: "We get you Jo. It will be great and it will kill Dart." He laughs and tells her to get ready. 

Monica does her magic and Jo stares at her own reflection, stunned by her own beauty. She is getting more confident by the second. 

When she walks out of the bathroom in her bathrobe, Dirk whistles. Jo winks at him and rummages through her suitcase, pulling out a deep red, lace body stocking and quickly returns to the bathroom. She puts it on, shirt over it, loose tie around her neck and slides her feet into the stiletto heels. 

She winks at herself in the mirror and walks out to Dirk, swaying her hips. Dirk gives her a thumbs up and tells her to pose in front of the window, taking a few shots to check them on the camera. "The light is great right now. Just keep moving, thinking about your man and seducing him, turning your head towards the light coming from the window." 

Jo nods and takes on various poses, Dirk cheering her on with every shot. She unbuttons the shirt halfway and lets it slide over her shoulders, moving into a few more poses. Eventually Dirk stops for a second and asks her to take the braid out. Monica comes over and helps her out, messing her hair up and Dirk yells: "Hell yes! That is awesome Jo. That is some sexy hair." 

Jo feels encouraged, undoing all the buttons of the shirt and taking off her glasses. Dirk, gets more excited by the minute and even Monica chimes in.

Jo asks Monica to take a picture of her in just the body stocking and stiletto's with her phone, before she walks over to the bathroom. She tells Dirk she will be right back, grabbing the other shirt and a thong with her on the way. 

When she comes back out of the bathroom, Dirks jaw drops. She is obviously not wearing a bra under the open shirt. She slides down to the floor and the pose she picks, makes Dirk cough, but he takes the pictures all the same. 

Monica steps in, messing Jo's hair up some more and smudging her make-up a bit. Dirk takes a few more pictures and states it's a wrap with a hoarse voice. 

Jo gets up and walks over to the bathroom, to put her body stocking back on. She looks in the mirror and tries to fix her make-up and hair. Monica walks in laughing and helps her out. In no time her make-up is flawless and her hair is braided again. "Monica, you're a magician." 

Jo smiles at her and Monica bows, saying: "We might have to give Dirk a second to cool off, he was extremely impressed by you." 

Jo thinks out loud: "I wonder where Dart is having these interviews." 

Monica thinks for a second and says: "I am sure we can find out. And figure out if there's a break between them or when he'll be finished. What are you thinking?" 

"I am thinking my long black dress, red lace straps showing, red stilettos on and then figure out how to be in his line of sight." Monica laughs and walks out to ask Dirk if he can figure out more about the press stuff Dart will be doing.

Dirk is standing there, staring at his laptop, pointing at it to Monica. Monica leans down and stares at the picture on the screen. She whispers: "Wow." At that point Jo walks in and looks at them with a curious look in her eyes. Dirk tells her to come over to see and she leans down to see what they were looking at.