I offer him a small smile while my heart does cartwheels hearing him call us a family.

@CalumHood
If you want to talk shit about me, that's fine. If you have something nasty to say about my girls, kindly fuck right off. I'm the happiest I've ever been and my daughter is not a mistake. I'm sorry for the way I handled things but I will never be sorry for protecting those I love.

I read through the tweet and smile. The airport had been a shit show and I hated that my presence had caused this but I loved that Cal wasn't afraid to stand up for us.

I was used to being fought with, not fought for.

Cal emerges from the bathroom his hair wet and beads of water dripping off his tan skin leftover from his just finished shower.

"Did you make plans for the day?" He asks me as he rummages through his bag for clothes.

I shake my head no.

"Could you" He lets out a sigh. "Would you just come with me? I'm still angry as hell and we need to work but I'm not in the mood right now and everything just sucks so much less when you're around. I'm sorry to be so clingy but after today, I just want to keep you close." His voice is thick and I know he needs me.

I can't fight my smile as I nod. "As long as I can prop my feet up and read my new book."

My favorite version of his smile breaks across his face. It's the one that makes his eyes glimmer as they crease and where his dimples are on full display.

He reaches for my hand squeezing it softly before busying himself changing clothes. When he's satisfied with his basic outfit of skinny jeans a v-neck and boots we grab our room key and head down to the lobby to meet everyone else.

I'm not doing a whole lot of reading. I'm too entranced in watching Calum work. I've never seen him in his element like this. He's so focused as they map out how the video will be filmed and what everyone should be doing. It's a cool concept and the rehearsal is going well.

Every once in a while I catch Calum looking my way. I love that he seems to look for me in the way I look for him when we aren't stood right next to each other.

Rehearsal wraps up and I stand as Cal comes to join me. He stand behind me his breath hot against my neck as he whispers.

"I know I promised you dinner. But I'm thinking dessert first, followed by room service sounds like a damn good idea."

My cheeks heat up as I feel a rush of excitement.

"That's the best idea you've ever had Hood." He laughs pressing himself against me and placing a lazy kiss to the spot right behind my ear he knows I love. I groan and tangle our fingers together letting him lead me out to the car.

When we arrive back at the hotel we can't race up to our room fast enough. I'll admit sex at this point is a little more challenging but neither Cal, nor I, are complaining.

As soon as the door is shut behind us Cal presses me up against the wall grasping for the hem of my sweater as we each kick off our shoes. He tugs it up and I lift my arms allowing him to pull it over my head. Cal discards it to the floor and makes quick work of my bra as I reach for his pants button. I fumble with it, finally getting it undone and shoving his pants down revealing his growing erection, masked only by the thin fabric of his boxer briefs.

Cal grips my ass, pulling me as close to him as is possible before moving his hands higher to tug at the waistband of my leggings. He groans as he pulls them off revealing that I had forgone underwear today.

"Fuck" he moans turning me and gently pushing me down onto the bed. My hand moves between us and gently palms him through his boxers. He hisses as his length throbs at my touch.

He leans over me placing kisses to my lips, my chin, my shoulder, just behind my ear and then moving down. He stops just above my left breast trailing his tongue over the sensitive skin until his lips cover my nipple. He swirls his tongue around it taking it gently between his teeth as the hand not holding him up massages the other. It feels so nice that I let out and unintentional whine when he stops.

"Scoot up babe." He practically orders and I obey.

He dips his head between my legs and I gasp as his tongue finds my heat. He flicks and swirls at the most sensitive spot which has me writhing and gripping the sheets. I do my best to muffle my moans but he's just too damn good and his name drips from my mouth.

My pleasure intensifies as he adds a finger to his assault of my core and the combination of it and his tongue is overwhelming. "Damn baby, you're so ready for me." He moans and my hips buck from the mattress to meet him, somehow craving even more of him.

He removes his finger and I claw desperately at his boxers forcing them down his legs and off. His erection springs free and he quickly flips us over so that I'm on top. I reach between us guiding myself down onto him and hissing as my walls stretch to accommodate his size.

"God! You feel so good."

His hands grip my waist helping me hold myself up as I begun to grind against him. My hips gyrate slowly increasing speed as the moment builds. I've given up all hope of being quiet and only hope the people on either side of our room are out.

Cal is a panting, sweaty mess below me yet, still as beautiful as ever. He lets loose a string of curses as we move, he lifts his hand to rub at my clit giving me an extra wave of euphoria.

The tension at the base of my stomach builds quickly as my pace speeds up and Cal thrusts into me from below.

I hit my high and Cal holds me up as I ride it out before following me over the edge a few moments later.

He holds me close as we recover. Pressing his lips firmly to my forehead.

"So about that room service.." I say with a laugh as I roll of of him.

An: protective Cal is hot af

Pls tell me if my smut sucks ass

Ily
-Sav🖤