'A rescue with out us fighting it's not plausible but the other are driven frustrating that their blinded but I can't say anything I'm just like them'  Momo thought.

Soon enough they ended up on a train heading to kamino ward.

"The quadrants are indicate kamino ward at the kanagawa prefecture are travel time will be 2 hours from here we should arrive at 10 a clock tonight, so did you tell the rest of the class what we're doing tonight" said Momo.

"Yes they try their best to stop us" said Shoko.

"Yeah even Uraraka was ganging up on us and try to change our minds" said Kirishima.

Then the two remember what Ochako said.

"I don't know you guys Deku risk his life for us I don't think he would want us to risk our lives after what he did I think we would only make things worse" said Ochako.

But this only made Katsumi remember the night she was so close to save Izuku.

J"ust to make sure we're going against everyone's wishes and being selfish by doing this we can call this off if we want to" said Shoko.

"Does it look like any of us wants to turn back we all know that Midoriya would risk his life to come and save us" said Kirishima.

"So do you all agree with Kirishima "said Shoko.

This was only answer with their serious face and they turn to Katsumi to see her answer.

"I'm coming and I'm getting even with that damn nerd" said Katsumi.

"I see then there is no going back now" said Shoko.

And soon they made it to their destination.

"This place is so crowded" said Shoko.

"So the villains are hiding some where in this city so just tell me where to go" said Kirishima as he try to rush off.

"Wait a second from this point on we're going to be extremely careful the villains already know what we look like remember we have to consider that we'll be attack at any moment" said Momo.

"We won't be able to scout if we're recognizable" said Iida.

"So then what do we do" said Kirishima.

"I have an idea but it's a bit old school" said Momo as she pointed to a thrift shop.

And just like that they went to the store and bought disguises.

"Why in hell am I wearing a dress" said Katsumi pissed.

"Great disguises we stand out like a sore thumb if we walk around looking like a kids" said Momo.

"Yaoyorozu couldn't you just used your qurik to save money" said Shoko.

"Well technically but that against the rules and if I started making everything thing about the impact on the economy yes we must ensure the follow of money that's right that's our civic duty as citizens" said Momo.

"Sure" said Skoko.

'So the rich girl wanted to go shopping huh' Kirishima thought.

"Everyone our destination is this way" said Momo.

Then they heard someone say U.A getting all of them tense but the saw why they said it cause on the big screen on one of the buildings showing that Nezu, Aizawa and Vlad king doing a press conference.

"We are here to apologize the incident allowed 27 first year heroes to get harm and us the staff we're not prepared we take responsibility for any trauma cause by our negligence it our duty as teachers to train heroes but to also protect heroes in training" said Aizawa.