Chapter 28: Lisa Lisa's secret past. A Terrifying Transformation.

The name 'Lisa Lisa'...is made up. An alias. A nickname at best. Her real given name is Elizabeth. She was raised and trained by Straizo, who taught her the ways of the Hamon once she was of age. She studied and worked hard to perfect the technique her adoptive father had bestowed upon her. They had met a few times here and there. They had their fair share of conversation and spending time to get to know one another. It was rather easy, really it was.

She and Jonathan and Viola's son, George Joestar II, fell in love. After sometime, Elizabeth had met up and was courted by George. Even to this very day, Elizabeth could still remember that day. He was so handsome in his military dress uniform. His reddish-black hair glisten in the sunlight and had the purest blue eyes she had ever gazed in. He was such an honest and pure man. When he approached her with a bouquet of flowers and asked for her hand, Elizabeth immediately said, yes. She couldn't ask for such a wonderful man. He was her everything.

As expected, they got married and their marriage resulted in the birth of their first child. A son. A sweet, innocent baby boy. They named him, Joseph. And just like that, their world was perfect. Elizabeth and George were united in holy matrimony and were blessed with a child. Upon seeing their son's little face, they made a promise to always protect him.

Joseph's father George enlisted as a member of Britain's Royal Flying Core. Aviation development rapidly during the first World War and George was among the brave pilots to fly into battle in the skies. He stood out as a hero even among the members of the Royal Flying Core. A man of his calibre should have been able to live a long life. He should have been able to live out the rest of his days in peace. However, that's not what happened. It was then that a gut wrenching horror from the past came back to haunt the members of the Joestar Family once again.

Fifty years earlier, Dio Brando created blood-sucking zombies. It was a horrible and difficult battle with many lives lost. Viola, Straizo, Speedwagon and the others fully believed that they had exterminated them. But one of them, a tiny little insect, escape their grasp. He had somehow hid himself within society and lived for decades undiscovered. It was cunning. Intelligent. And above all, supremely dangerous. He created no spawn of his own. He devoured the bones and hair of his victims, leaving behind no evidence of his existence. He sought vengeance for Dio's death.

And by some wretched, wicked twist of fate he had placed himself in positioned as a commander of the Royal Flying Core! The very same that Joseph's father was a part of! George, on his part, was keenly observant and figured this out. He had listened well to Viola, Straizo and Speedwagon. He knew full well of the stories.  George had character and talent, and was personally trained by Viola in the ways of Hamon. Enough to grant him a special form of self-defence, but Viola's wish was for him to smile...to live like a normal man.

George eyed the commander carefully. He sat in his wheelchair with his back facing him. George could sense the evil radiating from him. He took only one step towards him and before he was able to unmask the commander, he was discovered by his monstrous quarry and was caught off guard by the sheer speed that the Vampire possessed as he lunged towards him. George tried to defend himself and fight back, but he was only able to blast the one of the Vampire's arms off. His message to Straizo was too late. 

George Joestar II was brutally killed. His death was then covered up as an unfortunate nighttime plane crash. Straizo and Speedwagon found this suspicious, so they investigated and eventually learned the truth. It didn't matter how he had died, when learning of the tragic news Viola was plunged back into a world of depression and guilt. She shut down and nearly had a mental breakdown. Speedwagon quickly held her close and comforted her before that could happen. He placed her to bed before he retell the news to Elizabeth.