Chapter 6: The Ultimate Life-Form part 2

"JoJo..." Stroheim said as he stared at the youngest Joestar. "I've heard so much about you. Listen, and listen good! Sanviento here, the so-called Pillar Man, uses a mask to turn man into vampires. He does this to make them stronger and then he devours them! Destroy him! Take him out while there's still time!" Stroheim shouts at them, feeling slightly panicked over the whole situation. Lily shoves him back and says, while still glaring at the Pillar Man, "Just stay out of the way, and let us handle things." When Lily slams her fist into her hand, Hamon sparks flew out. She'd been itching for a real fight all day.

Joseph slid off the coat and walked towards Sanviento, reaching out towards him. "Don't do it, JoJo! He's dangerous!" Speedwagon shouted. Joseph kept advancing towards the Pillar Man. Slowing reaching out to touch him. Lily got into position with her fist readied. Joseph reached out...and tap Sanviento on the nose. "You're it!" Joseph said happily as he jumped back laughing a bit. ....What? Sanviento just stared as the young Joestar as he continued on with...whatever he was doing. "Oh, I get it. You're one of those strong, silent types, right? Ever thought about modelling, you've got a nice look there. Come on, let's see what you got, give me a smile!"

Lily groaned in annoyance as she facepalm. Of course.... By this point, she isn't even surprised anymore. If this was the same man who would willing dress like a woman, then she should expect even more stupidity out of him. Meanwhile, Stroheim and Speedwagon were staring at the scene in utter shock and bewilderment. What this really happening right now? "I know you can do it. Show me some vulnerability. Work with me here, make some love to the camera! Ready, set, give me happy! Now be silly! Show us those pearly whites." Joseph tells Sanviento. "Come on, big guy. Smile at the birdie."

"JoJo! Stop this nonsense immediately!" Stroheim yells out. "Don't provoke him! Please JoJo, Sanviento is dangerous!" Speedwagon warns him once again. But Joseph didn't seemed to bothered by their yells and kept on smiling at Sanviento. "Yeah, I know you think he's dangerous, but I have a theory that maybe he's not so bad. Let me test something out here. I don't want to assume he's evil just because he killed a bunch of brainless-."

"What are you, insane!?! If he's evil then why did he kill all my men!?" Stroheim shouted at him as he pointed to the bodies of German soldiers and scientists that littered the floor. Lily could tell that he was getting frustrated with Joseph's ways of thinking. And as much as she knew the feeling, she decided that she had seen enough of his antics to know that his ways of thinking could wrong or right. There's no grey area with him. And while she can think him saying Sanviento's wasn't evil was cute, she firmly believes that only a good Pillar Man is a dead one. Joseph stomped his way towards Stroheim and got up in his face, pointing his finger at him.

"Don't know, some would say you're responsible for what's happened! Weren't you the one experimenting on him and trying to blast him away in the first place?" Joseph shouts as he stuffed his fingers up Stroheim's nose. Lily scratched her head and said, "He's got a point on that part." Guess anyone would get pissed off if they were experimented on. "Not that I really care about that." He said. "The only reason I'm here is to make sure that Speedwagon makes it back to New York safe and sound. Anyway," Joseph let go of Stroheim and turned his attention back to Sanviento. "I'm not here to fight. And I'm feeling generous. Come on, loosen up big guy. How about that smile?" Joseph said but Sanviento only walked right past him without acknowledging him whatsoever.

It appeared that he may have listen to a word he said this entire time and Joseph got a little annoyed by that. "That was rude, he just walked through me like I wasn't even there. Who the hell does this guy think he is?" Joseph asked. 'Maybe I should teach him a quick lesson.' He thought with a grin. 'Have a nice trip!' Joseph turned his body around tried to trip Sanviento, but when leg contact with his ankle, it created a bad reaction as energy tore through Joseph's boot and Sanviento merely twisted his ankle around Joseph's leg and kept on walking.