Chapter 1: A new generation

The hot rays of the sun beat down from above as an older looking man waits beside a prop plane that's scheduled to fly him and a few others to Mexico for an important investigation. He sports a greyed flattop and a has a noticeable older complexion. He wears an elderly three-piece suit complete with a tie and a hat. He slammed his cane onto the ground as his old comrade had arrived. While he has much shorter hair and is older than how he looked previously, one could always recognise that large scar on his face. 

Robert E. O. Speedwagon stands before you now! Another familiar face arrives with two of his fellow Hamon monks and greets Speedwagon. He had his long gray hair tied in a ponytail in the back as he bowed slightly. "It's good to see you again, Speedwagon. I understand you're an American Oil tycoon now." He said as Speedwagon bows in greeting and takes off his hat.

"That's a bit exaggerated." Speedwagon smiled. "You look as young as ever Straizo. Hard to believe that we're the same age." It's been 50 years after Jonathan Joestar's death, and much has changed over the years, but a few small things here and there have remained the same. "Hamon energy is life energy, right? Haha, if only Viola was here. You'd be surprised by how she looks. I envy the both of you." Speedwagon says as he motions towards the prop plane. During the course of 50 years, Straizo has become Tonpetty's successor. While Speedwagon has had success building a fortune.

Their investigation to Mexico was made when a Speedwagon Funded exploration team had a huge discovery and contacted Speedwagon almost immediately. When Speedwagon heard the news, he got into contact with Straizo and asked for him to come along. What's more is that it's a secret known only to these select few. When they arrived, the small group entered a mysterious underground cavern. "I tell you Straizo, once you lay eyes on this, I believe, no, I am certain you'll feel a chill. It's frightful enough to even make your disciplined hair stand on end." Speedwagon tells him as they walked deeper into the cavern.

"I find it even worse than the terror we faced fifty years ago when we all battled with Dio." Speedwagon says. Staizo took everything in awe, amazement, and yes, in slight fear. The construction of this cavern wasn't normal. The depictions of these ruins were abnormal, the people in it were abnormal. Where those horns on their heads? Finally, they reach the place where Speedwagon wanted to show them. In a stone column in the centre of the cavern, Straizo was shocked to find multiple Stone Masks, similar to the one that was destroyed many years ago, littering the column and what's even more shocking was the a body encased within it.

Meanwhile, in New York, the year was 1938, a young, a teenage African-American boy by the name of Smokey Brown, was of below average height and medium build, walked down the streets of the concrete jungle just doing his job, just like he always did on days like this. His eyes locked and peeled for any potential targets. He needed to be careful though, the veteran New Yorkers, tend to bite. ...Literally. So it was hard to find a naive sucker. 

That's when spotted someone near a cola vender. "You got to be kidding me! You really never heard of this fine beverage?" The vender asked in pure shock at the idea of someone never hearing about the fresh, tasty drink from coca-cola bottle. "Alright. By your accent, I'd say you're in from England."

A foreigner? That's perfect! Foreigners are new no matter where they've been and they don't know left from right in places like New York. So this one will be more easier than to try and steal from a fellow New Yorker. Smokey thoughts so and he gave a mischievous smirk. He casually walked across the street and headed towards the Englishman as he decided to buy a bottle. 

"No kidding. You're gonna make the big city your home? Well, if you wanna drink, you're gonna have to lay down some shekels." The vendor says to the man. "Cash is the king around here." The Englishman took out his wallet and pulled out a $5 bill when Smokey took the opportunity to strike. In a quick motion, he snatched up the man's wallet and sprinted away as fast as he can. The vendor looked more shocked than the Englishman as he told him, "The nerve of him! You're not gonna let that mook steal your wallet, go after him!"