Chapter 13

Vixton P.O. V

This is a complete mess. Everything from the start to the end of my life and my people were in danger from the start of time, this prophet being the foundation to the whole start. My father, guess I shouldn't call him my father anymore. The thought of that man stirring the insides of my cold soul emotions of hatred which I wanted to shallow appeared to the surface.

I walked away from Cleo. I knew I'm being too hard on her. I should just calm down and comfort her. She is in the middle of the situation I just can't control these lost emotions. I came to a stop at the opening of a door to my left I prepare myself to fight whatever came out. 

Like as if mocking me, nothing came out. I calmly brought my hands down, clenching my head it's as if the whole thing is making me go crazy. I release a heavy breath aimlessly, walking in an unknown direction. My mind puzzled this is the first time in my life I'm at the lost point of not coming up with an idea.

"We need to talk" her voice came pulling me from my thoughts I didn't hear the footsteps as she got closer. I wanted to block out everything but her. So I acknowledge her knowing I can't run from this.

"First what is this place", I found her eyes blaring with a mission on the rise, I don't blame her. I would be the same if the very being you detested suddenly brought me to an unknown place.

I hope she doesn't see my frustration "It's the lost city of villas where the ancient werewolves used to live, that man killed the whole city vanishing it from all existence,"  I didn't need to see her face already knowing what she is thinking "my Cleo, I have to protect you," I felt her move away from a little, rubbing her arm, she was uncomfortable I made her uncomfortable.  I let out a breath of frustration turning from her, "you see what he can do, that prophet as to be completed before it's too late, before h..." I couldn't finish my words knowing those words are wrong for this kind of situation.

She became silent I heard the hesitation in her voice. A shaky breath left her mouth before sitting in the spot, defeated.

All these years I studied the prophet, studying her. The words from many years ago came to me once again. 

'these two are the holders of powers" the witch said showing the small mystic girl and myself.

"It's unheard of" my father roared stopping all from their movements. My mom sat uncomfortably as she calmly gripped her dress's fabric.

"A mystical being and a Vampire, such nonsense," he said again taking a swing of his blood drink.

The whispers become louder as the others eyed me as I sat at the foot of the throne. I was focus on the creepy witch, the slight twitches of her eyes and the grip of her hand prove she didn't like the interruption.

"If I may say your highness, the stars have already written the tale after all no one can stop destiny," she said turning her back to the crowd as she eyed me with mystery.

"If they mated in the next 2,000 years peace will be upon the king of night and a woman of mystical blood" she finished awaiting the words of the angered king.

"I won't sit here and listen to the vile words of weakness your speaking of my son, guards get her from my sight," he said coming to a stand.

The witch didn't speak a word only smiled creepily at the king and then a single glance at me.

"By completing the prophet your hearts should be one, in bringing back the peace in ending the evil." A voice whispered then silence.

Bane POV

Escaping like the coward he truly is, I had to say he was a conning soul, my dark soul laughed at the mess I came up with it's so pleasing the fear of all the slave souls bringing me joy. He was no son of mine hiding what is to be ridden. I couldn't help but chuckle, I was foolish I should have seen the signs. After all, I destroyed the elders' force by force the world already becoming the image which I planted. Even if I had to Rip the underworld apart through the shadows I will find that girl, if it's the last thing I do.

A soft knock greets my ears, already smelling the fear before I see who it was "enter" the soft squeak of the door followed by the light footsteps. I hid in the darkness watching as the small maid placed a tray down. The beast inside soar as the scent of the small creature got unbearable. 

I know she couldn't see me, my attack was followed by a scream the sweet innocent taste of blood flowing down my throat brings great satisfaction to my cold and empty soul. Dropping the now lifeless body to the floor the work of my art brought a small smirk to my lips enjoying the view and my accomplishment. 

The sound of a gong caught my attention already knowing my visitors are here, walking along with the shadows, "clean the mess in my office" I said without spearing a glance I walked to my destination, the sounds of sods and crying went on deaf ears.

I sat on my throne, I gave the signal to open the gates. A knowing evil smile came across my lips the sight pleasing.

"Welcome," I spoke gaining their attention as I sat at the front of the dining table, the air a mixture of the right kind of evil.

"A pleasure to be here your highness" the sickly sharp but flirtatious voice came to me. I glance at the almost naked succubus, the intents of danger hiding behind her eyes as she smirked darkly.

The gruff sound of a scoff mix with Irritation was heard, bringing my attention to the man standing high and mighty "disgusting" he grumbled taking a seat at the end but as the words left his mouth, a snarled came along with a deadly glare in his direction the shirking scream from the succubus was heard " and you sir smell like corpses, why don't you fuck something alive for once" she directed at death, he sat unbothered by her words but his eyes shone with a promise.

The view in front was pleasing, the king of the undead glaring at the woman intending to murder her. A clearing of throat gains our attention, standing at the entrance.

"Duke Lucas a pleasure, shall we begin" the shake of laughter greet my ears.