*TRJ* 37

Vancouver, Canada.

The morning breeze graced their arrival at Vancouver beach resort with a mild and sensational whirling that settled within them with a frantic vivacious warmth.

Amirah got up from the bed and padded towards the window. She felt an arousing sensation seized upon her as she pulled up the drape of their room with a hint of excitement coated all over her face. A pool of fresh air arising from the beach streamed through the window and stroke her face without warning. She couldn't help the cozy feeling that enveloped her as the cold breeze kept whispering into her ears.

From above, she could see clearly the bustling of people in and out of the resort as if its not morning. She couldn't be surprise about the bustling activities because they checked-in at one of the biggest resort in Vancouver, trust Amin to go with the best.

It was barely seven and she had that strong urge to take a tour around the beach and watched the morning ripples of tides.

She went close to the sleeping Amin and sat looking at him, debating whether to wake him or not. As if Amin perceived she's looking at him, he yawned and covered his mouth with his palm, then squinted against the rays of light puncturing through the window.

"Flower you're up already."

"Yes, I want to take a tour around the beach." She put forward, eyes sparkling with delight and a generous smile furbelows her face.

"I'm still sleepy now we'll go later." Amin groggily said and shut his eyes closed again.

Amirah climbed out of bed and took the hotel towel from it stand. She stripped off her nighty and wrung the towel on her chest.

Staggering slowly, she matched towards the toilet to have a nice shower. The shower was quick as she came out shortly and sat at the edge of the bed. She smeared cream all over her body and clad her body with a light pink Floral material.

Without much thinking about it, she made a hasty move out of the room, glancing backward to see if Amin is stirring. She wanted to have the leisure of seeing the early morning ripples at the beach. Since Amin isn't ready, she won't like to disturb him and she'll equally not like to be stopped too. He seemed to be having a peaceful sleep with the way he's silently snoring.

On her way out of the resort to the beach, she caught sight of a woman clad in hijab staring at her at the lobby. She's the only one apart from her self that cared about observing Hijab, the rest she'd been passing by are either half naked, or their dressing isn't remarkable. She gave the woman a sincere smile and darted to the beach.

She walked past some girls lying down on the beach bench in their bikinis and made to go to the most isolated side of the beach. She loved quiet place so she resolved to go far from all noises.
As it is morning, the beach wasn't crowded already, only few people she tagged as early morners could be seen.

The beach was serene, with the burly tides undulating steadily back and forth into the water. The ground was covered with coldness from the morning ripples. The surrounding of the beach was a meadow lushed with Greenfield which framed the beach. There are pine trees all around the nearby bush making it a semi-forest.

She sat at the shore and watched the rippling of tides adding serenity to the ambiance. The water was decked with fine globules of sea foam with every droplet of spraying rising from resonating undulation.

She was so much speculating while watching the waters that she didn't heard footsteps coming her way. She was startled when someone said salam to her. She looked momentarily stunned as she came out of her thought swirly.