*TRJ* 27

Amirah woke up the next morning with a new born happiness. That new happiness was literally born through the her encounter with the bliss that once ditched her, due to haplessness inspired by her own folly.

She wondered how life would have been for her if this new happiness had drifted away with the tides of misfortune.

Sometimes, life really seems to build happiness for us in form of sand castle, in which little mistake will make it crumble into pieces. It doesn't matter what you when through at the time your ship crashes over the waves, but how you recover the broken pieces either as flotsam or jetsam, for if you hold on to the former, you're still holding to the broken piece, but the later might be the means of a mighty fortune for you.

Such is the nature Amirah finds herself into, practically discarding the wreckage and holding on to the crucial part of it. Even as her father's words menacingly kept an itch in her heart, her new found happiness had prevailed over any vile attack that might descend on her.

Amirah went down the dinning, where everyone was waiting, formulating an idea which she deemed might help them both. She will probably talk to her mother privately and ask her to convince her father imperatively so he can let her go back to Amin.

She joined in the huddle and greeted her parent pleasantly.

They all ate their breakfast in silence as Amirah kept smiling brightly, which made her mother looked towards her quizzically with a sense of prudish discernment.

After breakfast, she trailed after her mother to her room.

Amirah sat on her mother's bed and Leaned her back on the wall.

She scanned the room pensively thinking of how to put the situation before her mother.

"Did you have anything to say to me?" Her mother hurled the question as she looked towards Amirah sceptically, tentatively elucubrating her temperament.

"Yeah, ummu...." she sighed.

How the fudge is she going to start?

At present, it won't be an easy task confronting her father on the situation as he's extremely angry about what Amin did. He's still veiled behind the real fact.

What a serious issue!

"I want you to convince appa to let me go back to my husband." she vent on primly, sounding more confident than she thought she could muster up.

She was honoured with a harsh glare from her mother. "why should I do that? You forgot what he did to you so soon? He sent you home and sweeps all traces to get to him, and you still wants to go back to him. You spent six weeks in this house without him coming to see you or rather explain himself. You will do way better if you forget about him and move on."

Amirah studied her mother's mood critically. She seemed to be in more diverse array than her father as she kept on rebuking her incessantly. It won't be easy persuading her though, not just at the moment, but she will keep on!

What on earth is she going to do?

Her countenance sank as the idea of leaving Amin resonated in her mind. She definitely have to do something before her marriage crumble.

She slung her hand at the noddle of the bed and looked towards her mother with a pleading eyes.

"I think I'm done with you." her mother said imperiously as she got tired of giving lectures that is not being swotted. "You can go back your room now."

"Ummu please do something." Amirah splurged and released her right hand beside her, swinging gently as she stared at her mother who swerved her attention obviously to avoid further pleading from Amirah.