*BH* 13

Amirah came out of the bathroom and stood in front of her dressing mirror. It'd been three days since that murky incident that took place, as she'd called it. She'd been shunning her husband reluctantly, not ever wanting to meet with him.

Every morning before he leaves to work, he'll come knocking at her door but she will not open. She will only come out after he had left, then retire back to her room before he returned back from work.

As the day was Saturday, she decided to shove the little hide and seek and face him. She can't be hiding from him forever. She decided to set aside her indifference and darn apathy and showcase her flagship around.

She applied lavender mixed jasmine oil and rose water to her body. She decided to apply little make-up on her face, not to attract her husband, but to redeem her formal self.

She redden her lips with deep scarlet lipstick and apply artificial blush to her cheeks. She darkened her eyebrows and lined her eyes with kohl. She combed her silky-lush hair as it scattered loosely on her neck.

She put on a dark cherry-coloured gown that makes her skin colour blazon radiantly, part of the ones Hannah had chosen for her at the boutique. The gown colled all over her body apprising her elegant profile.

She hung a string of  diamond pearl on her ear, part of the ones they brought for her from her husband's house.

A glance at the mirror casted the magic, she looks so pretty that anyone could hardly blink after looking at her.

She slid down the stairs elegantly with gently steps to the sitting room just as Amin popped into the sitting room from the basement. He had been there for a while hauling unused items from the sitting room to the basement. He loves to work himself as he believes no one is above another except he who possess taqwa.

Amin gaped at her and stood engrafted at a spot, almost gawking. Shortly, he snapped out of his trance and smiled pleasantly at her while fluttering his eyes unsteadily.

"Flower," he uttered, his voice pecked the silent ambiance of the sitting room. His intense gaze on her thronged excessively, directing towards her as it smears all over her being with a sprinting movement.

What a boor!

She claimed nonchalant to his looks and sloped with noiseless steps down the stairs.

"You look dazzling flower."

She smiled mischievously, her gaze tilted to the door while her mouth remained closed.

"You really know how to make-up, you know that right?"

She didn't answer.

"Are you okay now?" He asked. A visible worry clouded over his face causing his features to alter as a dim gleam of anxiety coated the radiance glow on his face.

"I don't know yet," she said lowering her voice as if afraid of being heard. She stood and supported herself with the stair r
Banister.

"Can you accompany me to the warehouse?" he asked anxiously and sloshed his hand through his hair nervously. "I'm not going to do anything to you." he smirked.

She blushed visibly that her rosy cheeks outride the artificial blush she applied.

She peeked at him wincily, his face was shimmering like sunshine rays as a smirk hung evidently on his lips.

She averted with a frown.

How dare he look at her that way? What did he take her for, a slut, she'll let him know.