*BH* 17

Amirah sat close to the swimming pool, admiring the serene calmness of the water. She wanted to swim, but what happened some months back at the beach kept returning back to her mind.

While at the beach with her family some months back, the beach tides almost took her off as she went deep into it in the name of enjoying it periodic ripples at the trepid side of the beach.

She loves swimming and she's a good swimmer, but that incident still scares her. But sure, she'll come out of it soon and redeem her formal self.

She sighed and recalled what had just made her come out of the house. She'd insulted her husband because he persisted in wanting to know what her problem is. What's even wrong with him? Can't he just let her be on her own for merciful sake? She hated it when he comes close to her because it'll give birth to nothing but an uneasiness for her and a thumping heart beat.

She hissed. The next time he tried her again she'll let him know. Is like he'd pledged to  destroy her little wont of not letting any one in her heart by forcing himself close to her.

She got up and decided to go back to the house, inferring in her heart to deal with him in a more fiercer way if he get on her way again.

He should better stick to the distance between them!

💔💘💔

"Don't you remember friends again 'cos you're married." Yusuf sternly stated through  the phone. He had woken Amin from his morning sleep as it was Saturday.

"Is that what you'd learned from your trip, to wake people from their sleep?" Amin said crankily, his voice sounding raspier. He hissed and went on. "So now, why did you call me early this morning?"

"Just wanna know if you will be at home later, I'll be coming over to see your wife, I haven't seen her before."

"Yeah, I will be at home throughout." Amin fessed.

"Okay be expecting me."

Amin heard him muttering something under his breath. He glanced towards the wall clock in his room, 9:30."ohsh." he gasped. "Bros if you don't have anything to say I'm off, I wonder who you're talking to." he cut the call instantly.

Amin sat upright, wiggling his neck that got stiffen. He involuntarily capitulated to the slothful nerves impelling him to sleep a little more, so doing, he was flat on his back again.

"Assalamu alaikum." he heard her dulcet voice saying behind the door.

"Wa'alaki salam." he answered. "Come in."

Amirah poked her head into the room, her first time of entering into his room. She was fully dressed. Her immaculate face was generously slathered with make-up.

She slammed the door gently with her back and inclined on it. "Breakfast is ready." she announced, without waiting for him to talk she went on. "I'm going to see my parent now."

"Did something happened?" he demanded, looking intently at her.

"No." she stared at him quizzically with an unfamiliar gaze. "Don't I have right to visit my parent?"

He exhaled wearily and sat upright, wondering if she really is kind of angry with him for asking a simple question. Nevertheless, he don't blame her as she'd invented a simple way to torture his life. "You have all the right." he flashed a confirm smile before getting on his feet. "See you downstairs, wait.... .." he hurriedly stopped her as she was about exiting from the room. "Yusuf said he's coming later..... to see you." he drawled.

"He can wait if he want to or rather, make it another day." she impertinently said. "I've made up my mind and I'm not going to change."

"Okay wait for me down I will take you there."