*TRJ* 26

"Come outside I'm at the front of your house now."

Amin said to Amirah as soon as she picked his call. He had called her a while ago telling her he's on his way to see her. Since it was night, she thought she can stealthily sneaked out of the house without anyone knowing. Her father had warned her not to talk to Amin, or go out of the house, which got her interwove with the thread of anxiety.

How could he be so harsh on her!

She tiptoed out of the house silently and made her way through the exit.

He was sitting quietly in his car at a corner close-by, with an inexpressible demeanor displayed on his face.

Noticing her, he liberated a sigh that mingled with a wearied smile and flung open the door of his car for her.

"I was so worried thinking you could not make it." he said, his eyes focused on her as he smiled at her adorably.

"Why shouldn't I?" she as well smiled.

Amin wheeled the car away as soon as she closed the door and turned to look at her surprise striking face. "We're going somewhere." he enunciated.

"Where exactly?" She asked, her eyes agaped as she grooved her brows quizzically towards him.

"Anywhere. Just anywhere." he answered, taking charge of the steering wheel professionally as though he's on a car race.

They reached a quiet opening like a strayed desert in the wilderness.

They climbed on to a small hill to look at the amazing scenery of the city from the remote end.

They stood staring at the city light as the view enchantingly attracts their eyes with it beautiful scenarios.

The moon hung low above, luminously enchanting the ambiance with it's radiance. The place looks alone, as if deserted from the universe.

The place glitters and danced to the rhythmic tone of the heavenly beauty singing around.

Amirah breathed a sudden exclamation of delight. "wow! This place is so nice and charming."

Amin looked at her amorously, his sparkle eyes strangely reverencing her profile. "Is nicer when you're here to add more grace to the view. I usually come here whenever I felt lonely. The scenery helps lighten my mood."

They walked leisurely down the crevice of the hill to the traverse desert-like area hand in hand.

Amirah turned to look at him and smiled. Under the moonlight radiance, she could figure a carved image of happiness on his face albeit a little anxiety had claimed some part of it.

Her heart trudged to him as she silently equate the proportion of that happiness and anxiety together. "You look a little bothered." she commented looking intently at his passive face. "Is it what my father said? Did he say something terrible to you apart from not wanting me to go back?" She shuddered implicitly and grafted, releasing his hand gently.

"He didn't say anything bad to me." Amin answered and squeezed her shoulder gently. "But the fact that he doesn't want you to come back to me disturbs my mind."

"That can't happen." she murmured sadly. "Let's give him time, perhaps he might reason."

She'd figured out her father had been a little harsh in his judgment. Instantly, she felt a twinge of pain in her heart and her countenance grew grave. Why can't her father understand and let her go back to her husband? If there's anyone to atone for his sins she's certainly the one not Amin. Maybe is because her father is still in the darkness about what went on. He's behind the shadow of what had happened so he will never understand.