*BH* 14

Texas, United state.

Their flight was adjourned from the morning timeline, but they finally arrived Texas in the mid of dusk and night, as the sky altered marigold.

Once they set their feet down the earth of Rosenberg, they were met by grandpa's driver, who had been in the airport waiting for them for virtually the longest time oblivious of their forslowed schedule.

They hopped into the SUV and then the driver hooted to zillah wheat drive, where grandpa's mansion is located.

And as they got to the mansion, grandpa welcomed them with open arms, hugging each of them in succession. "Amirah hope you've had a nice trip?" grandpa looked at Amirah with a gentle smile billowing on his face.

"Alhamdulillah." Amirah answered shyly. 

"Won't you ask me grandpa, I'm hurt." Amin mocked, faking hurtful look on his face.

"I don't care about you. I only care about my granddaughter." grandpa said mockingly as they enter into the big sitting room. Grandpa's mansion is very big and capacious, but lack modernization like that of Amin.

They all sat on the couch as the maids took their baggage in.

"Where are we taking the bags to?" A yellow faced stout looking woman asked.

"Take them to Amin's room, the room had been put in order." grandpa said to the maid as they motioned towards a corner at the quad end of the sitting room.

What the monster! don't tell me we are sleeping in the same room.
Amirah coloured.

"So Amirah how's everything, hope he's taking good care of you?" grandpa further inquired.

Amirah shied. She nodded her head and buried her gaze on the floor.

"Trust me grandpa I'm taking good care of her?" Amin bragged. He stood up and soared up the stairs hastily. "I need to see my honey."

"She'll be coming down any moment." grandpa bellowed after him.

Shortly after, the maid announced to grandpa that the food reserved for the visitors had been set on the dinning table.

Amin came down holding his grandma's hand, chatting pleasantly.

"Amirah go to the dinning and eat first, then you can go and have shower before magrib approach." grandpa clemently advised.

"OK sir."

"No, call me grandpa just as Amin." He insisted in an amiable shade, and Amirah nodded.

"OK grandpa." she smiled.

"Yes my dear." grandpa grinned widely. "Is better that way."

"Is this my granddaughter?" Layla cheered as she plodded to the sitting room behind Amin, hobbling gently as she groped on the banister. "Come here dear!" she opened her hands, reaching towards Amirah.

Amirah got up and snuggled her self into layla's arms.

"Hope everything is smooth over there?" Layla asked letting her free.

"Alhamdulillah " Amirah answered coyly, wondering why everyone is asking her that question.

"You two should go and eat first." grandpa reminded them, a meek smile on his face.

"Yeah, my stomach is growling already." Amin pressed his hand against his stomach. "Amirah let's go over there before I collapse here on emergency." he took her hand and led her to the dinning room. She yanked away grouchily with a side glare.