I gave her a good morning besito as Charlotte came upstairs.She said

"Hey cutieeee."

Faith giggles. I smile at both of them feeling complete. Then I said

"I will get both of us ready and I'll meet you downstairs Char. '

Faith just  snuggled to my neck as she just woke up. And Char went downstairs. 

I craddle Faith as she is tiny and I am huge and kiss all over her face as she giggle. I smiled. Hearing her giggles gave me life. It just makes me so happy like there is no words to describe this feeling at all

Never in a million years I thought I was gonna be a dad at the age of 21. I put her down as she ran to her room to choose what she wanted to wear which was not done yet as so many things are going on right now. I started to fill the tub up with warm water.

Then I gave her a bath. I dressed her up in a plain read t-shirt with a black shorts and some orange socks. I left her hair all curly and natural.

I told Faith to go downstairs to Char while I took a shower

I told Faith to go downstairs to Char while I took a shower. I wore a plain grey t-shirt, with some black jeans and a grey beanie since im lazy to style my hair.

After that, I went downstairs too see Faith eating breakfast

After that, I went downstairs too see Faith eating breakfast. I can see that she is excited that Charlotte is here.

I didn't have time to eat breakfast as I just wanted to get this shit done and come back home to my girls.

I gave Faith a quick besito and while she was eating I gave Char a quick kiss without Faith noticing.

She giggled softly. I smiled. I said bye to the girls and gave Char my credit card if they wanted to go out or buy anything.

I went to my Lambo and drove staright to my mom house. I need to see her and know why she did that. I won't leave that house till she tells me the reason.

I reached there and decided to get straight to the point. I knocked on the door and she opened smiling all happy like she was the most pure soul in this world. I rolled my eyes

"Hey honey."

"Cut the crap mom."

"What is it honey? Is Faith okay? Is something wrong?"

I stood there shock at how she was acting. Like she could win a grammy award for being the best actor. I can't believe she is lying to my face and act like she actually cares about my princess.

"I know everything mom."

I said walking in staying calm as possible. 

"What do you mean honey?"

I sighed deeply. Tired and hurt from all of her nonsense. A person who wasn't suppose to hurt or betray me.

"I know you were the one who let Jason out, how you're the one paying for the lawyer on Jason side. How you're supporting him through this child custody."

I said feeling hurt. She stood there shock. I looked at her with hurtful eyes. She was silent for a while before she spoke.

"I hate her.

That's it I couldn't stay calm anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK? SHE IS 4 AND SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU. A HARMLESS CHILD WHOM I LOVE VERY MUCH. WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU HUH?"

I was about to break something right there. I was almost shaking in anger. She looked calm and didn't even flinch one bit. Good thing dad wasn't home.

"She took my son away. My son Zander would always listen to whatever i say. He wouldn't disobey me. She changed my son!"

I looked at her.

"Mom, im still Zander. I'm still that boy who listens to you-"

She interuppted me.

"Then you would have send her back to the adoption center the minute I told you to"

"MOM! YOU NEED TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD. I LOVE HER. WHY WOULD I DO THAT? AND I'M A GROWN MAN. I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. I THINK I KNOW WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG! If you really loved me you would support me. Coming to think of it, I'm happy I adopted her. It shows your true colours and who you really are."

She looked down feeling ashamed. I can see it in her eyes she's feeling guilty. I scoffed as she didn't say anything.

"I will win this child custody and I never want to see you ever A.G.A.I.N."

Call me a bad son but what she did was unforgivable. I started to walk out as she came after trying to stop me from walking to my car.I think to apologize to me? I pushed her aside as I didn't want too see her right now. I sat in the car and drove off.

____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better. I will try to update the next Chapter as soon as possible. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

Do you think  Zander was rude?

What's gonna happen next?

Do you like the horny side of  Zander?

Comment ur thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do yall want more Zander & Charlotte scenes?

What do you think should Zan & Char ship name be? (comment yall)

Do you guys want Char pov? or Nick Pov?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜 Also please follow me. It would mean alot if you do.

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜